Formula 1 Wags #135 Summer Days Drifting Away ,but Ugh those Summer Nights

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we wave Addios to Balearic Isles
Lets appreciate this last weekend before what may be
The Last Spa
1660951350923.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone explain the xnda and plus(driverโ€™s number)world to me? ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 1
Good morning everyone! ๐Ÿงก

Happy new threadโค love the title Pole! ๐Ÿ’ƒ

can't believe summer break is almost over ๐Ÿ˜ฒ But soon we can pamper ourself with a Spaweekend(or you guys can. I'll be home at 23.00 on Sunday, and probably just go into a coma ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i watch the video of this moment once a month just to feel something

his legs in the air ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread nosey witches!! Ok be here I promise (or at least I will try to be)
Someone get me to an AJR concert asap please and thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I never been so happier about rain ๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t wait for autumn. coffee done, i have like 40 minutes so 365 days on netflix ๐Ÿ˜‚ hopefully it will be better then second movie ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sorry if this has already been brought up but i just watched luisa's stories.. ofc hilton had to include a f1 reference in their welcome note
IMG_0730.jpg

"we hope that both our hotel and our (?) stay in the pole position of your hearts" ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good morning and happy new thread! I have found this video of fernando and jenson this morning and i don't know if i should laugh or die of embarassment ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooo today is my tattle birthday

Thank you Luisa for wearing Lando's hoodie which made me go out of lurk shadow. I was wrong, I know. It was his hoodie. Hint so heavy I couldn't believe is true lol. I miss that.
Now I finally have F1 friends and along the way I renewed my love for writing and become more confident when talking english in real life
Yaaay ๐Ÿฅณ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.