Formula 1 Wags #122

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what does PDR mean if you don't mind me asking? i saw it being mentioned a few times in the previous threads and not knowing what it means makes me feel like a fool πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Paul De Resta Sky commentator

No silly questions on this thread because we cover so much it’s hard to keep up πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else catch the awks handshake between the Frenchies? Este had to practically chase Pierre down πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pierre is the type of guy
Who has forever grudges
And will date your girlfriend doppelganger coworker just to duck woth you a little

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many mechanical issues are we going to see because of the heat? I'm predicting at least half the grid to have poor pit stops!

Reactions: 7
Nico saying Lando could be waiting a couple of years for a car good enough to win with 😳 not sure if he meant world championship or a race

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How many mechanical issues are we going to see because of the heat? I'm predicting at least half the grid to have poor pit stops!
I could never be able to change a wheel in this heat,, let alone the one in France πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm hoping for two Red Bull engine failures, as much as I love the two drivers, I'm hoping for two Ferrari engine failures. I'm hoping for a Fernando failure just to make sure there's no train. And then somehow Lando end up in front of Lewis, so we can have Lando winning with Lewis and George P2 and P3. And obviously McLaren not to duck their pit stops up again

Manifesting this...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.