Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
So Geri is with elephants today. Bet she flys in tomorrow. I want to see if her trousers are dirty from sitting like that 😂😂

Reactions: 1

savedlatin21

VIP Member
has anyone checked on liam? now that the fricking X Factor shared that niall was the starting point of the band
also, why did simon get all the credit when he did nothing to form 1D
and why did he form the band around the Irish Princess but then turned his mic down on tour?!
I’ve been following 1D stuff on the periphery (I was at uni when they were on X factor so not quite young enough to be in the proper fandom 😂). Is Liam still having a bit of a meltdown? what’s the latest drama with them?

spielberg

VIP Member
has anyone checked on liam? now that the fricking X Factor shared that niall was the starting point of the band
also, why did simon get all the credit when he did nothing to form 1D
and why did he form the band around the Irish Princess but then turned his mic down on tour?!

Pole er bear

VIP Member
The Katy that was out on the water with Lando’s crew has just appeared on my insta, I assumed she was Ed’s gf and this confirms that he is also massively punching, soz Ed but your gf is fit 😂😍

yes,... never seen ed race.... but he is massively punching
and i assume has a huge dick cause that helps

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yesterday they looked like they found something, they looked quite good so I think the upgrades do work. Whatever they did overnight is a bit off 👀 or maybe they’re sandbagging and have a lot of fuel in their cars and the engine turned down (wishful thinking)
gonna take this and run with it!