Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Bless Lando for not being able to hide his love

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I’m not sure about the south but it’s bad up here at the minute ❤

I hope it stays dry for him, yeah I was up outside Derry city centre and it was really bad
I saw it on Barra Best’s Facebook. Looks awful

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
God all these different names confuses me but then I remember my grandad is called about 7 different names depending on which part of the family you talk to 😂

Also I’m confused how did Lando get added to the Carlos rumours? Apparently the girl stayed at his apartment when she came to Monaco? 😂

Minttu

VIP Member
Not really anything in particular... i dated someone in the military who told me its so you can make a quick exit as needed so based on that.
I just do it because it's easier to get out if there's traffic😂
Most corporate/business car parks etc have a reverse in parking rule so you'd be sorted 👌
Not where I work, but I guess I could tell that in an interview if I ever get one outside of Norway 😂😂
yes... i suppose it also limits the damage and traffic from people backing out.
but parking that way by choice everytime is sus to me
This is what I learned at my driving school, and probably why I do it. Even now when I have a car that sounds an alarm when there is traffic crossing behind me 😂
I suck at driving front first, I always park at an angle if I do it 😂😂

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
He’s said it’s the final day of term and kids will be coming home from school so he’s asked people to leave their kids in front of the TV and he’s explaining F1 to them 😂😂😂😂
Ah ok that makes a degree of sense…I think 😂

aidil

VIP Member
I can’t watch this segment now without thinking of Ted on the other side of the camera being kettled by the angry security guy.

Reactions: 1

hello2723

VIP Member
nvm twitter is now hell again, merc fans hating on and insulting lando for something he didnt even tweet 🙄

Reactions: 1