Formula 1 Wags #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new thread, unhappy sprint day 🥴
What is the likelihood of anyone but Lando and Daniel retiring with engine troubles in 24 laps? And Pierre an Yuki, they can stay. And Charles. And the Mercs. So maybe it’s not even that unlikely.
*joking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did they have to pit during a sprint race?
No they don’t have to. Softs last 20 lap, the sprint is 24. So it’ll probably be everyone on mediums.
Unless some think they can make the softs last an extra four laps to get a good launch at the start.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to miss the practice. My son has a football (soccer) match from 9-11. I’ll try and get it on my phone on the way home. Husband is home for the weekend 🙄 so he’s driving

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m going to miss the practice. My son has a football (soccer) match from 9-11. I’ll try and get it on my phone on the way home. Husband is home for the weekend 🙄 so he’s driving
Yeah, I will miss the practice too, maybe will make it for the sprint, damn real life LOL

Enjoy the match,I hope your son will have a lot of fun playing :love: oh, to be a kid again and forget about some adult stuff...(I am seriously enjoying my age and life experience and would not want to go back, but the innocent joy of some fun things when you are a child is something that would be needed sometimes)

Reactions: 4
LAAAAANDOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh I love you Lando. He's not wrong the Alpha Tauri merch is shite. Basic, boring shite. That's before adding in that it's Red Bull trash.

Love Pierre's face when he hears Lando gave a load of tit.

They will be such brats with each other if they are teammates in 24.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, I will miss the practice too, maybe will make it for the sprint, damn real life LOL

Enjoy the match,I hope your son will have a lot of fun playing :love: oh, to be a kid again and forget about some adult stuff...(I am seriously enjoying my age and life experience and would not want to go back, but the innocent joy of some fun things when you are a child is something that would be needed sometimes)
He takes it very seriously as does his Dad although he has joined a new club so he’s enjoying himself more. It’s just an in-house friendly. I’ve had a bad cold all week and still not great but thought I’d better make the effort to get up. I intend to spend the rest of my day in my room watching motor racing lol

Reactions: 1
Helmut Marko giving an article to some German newspaper about how Lando is a tit driver as we’re speaking
Speaking of Marko have you seen that? Ngl i though it was a troll at first but apparently not...

Reactions: 5
Speaking of Marko have you seen that? Ngl i though it was a troll at first but apparently not...

Saw it on Teds Notebook, he read it out loud from the "Red Bulletin" and made very clear how he does not like Marko 😂 it was actually quite funny, it’s on YouTube as well

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.