Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Lu’s sister didn’t go as far as creating a fan account to keep us updated;), but she did post it in her stories!
View attachment 1336228

It isn’t a great walk, but the event seems very informal or at least not high fashion
She didn’t look out of place to me (unless there is a much different video out there)
no this she looked normal and beautiful and relaxed
it was more this... and it could have been the shoes

1654982405400.png

• Angry
Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
Nah honestly no thanks, as much as I want that to happen eventually, please not with the current fandom and toxicity in the media. Or F1's love of publishing radio messages out of context as if they are Netflix. I swear their next step will probably be to show the same corner 5 times when following a driver on a hot lap, like Netflix does.

Pierre asking Stoff for a massage 😂 Stoff saying he's busy already lmao, smooth. Pierre also flying back with Max sooo Pierre and Lando on the same flight? And now Pierre wants Max to massage him. Pierre and Max also flying together to Canada after going back to France first.
they are coming back to Monaco 😳 i was expecting everyone to go straight away to Canada 😳
Edit : I just read that Edit 😂

monza

VIP Member
The only team order I'll accept is McLaren telling Lando and Daniel not to do anything dumb into turn one.

But we know Checo's going to get team orders into turn one too.
We will see 🥶
I just hope in case of Max great start (which is rare but still can happen) it won't be seen as team orders

Screenshot_20220611_173321.jpg

• Heart

closingweek

Seems like Kelly is in Miami thinking about what to do of Max gets worst in the race hahah probably she will appear in Canada but Idk 😒

Minttu

VIP Member
oh i almost forgot and i think nobody has said it yet:
WELL DONE BAKU ✨

*for being exciting and the best street circuit on the calendar
I said it about the F2 sprint race 😂 But it was mostly because it all went to hell after Dennis' crash 😅