Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
I am not even going to try it, my daughter shares my spotify account and listens to some right rubbish (I have to keep telling her rap is crap).
Haha, you should πŸ˜‚ I just put it out there that I listen to Chicken dance πŸ˜‚ If this was q few months ago, country roads and cotton eyed Joe would have been there πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Charles !!!!! 😱😱 we were laughing at red bull engine reliability at the beginning of the season but Ferrari is not really better

Minttu

VIP Member
i think he might have done one in Switzerland as there were people in the back talking german with a heavy dialect (swizz or austrian german assumably)
Most likely, but how fun wouldn't it be if he did it at Zandvoort πŸ˜… One last race at the track, kinda πŸ˜…

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Oh gawd.. came across Luisa's walk.. I am going to be a minority here, kudos for her first ramp walk and she looked radiant and confident but sorry squid you should improve. Instead of doing cat walk she was bouncing.
Maybe she was just porpoising in support of the papaya tractor

Oh i hated that πŸ˜‚ i was getting notifications that Daniel posted something and nothing πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wait Instagram can notify you when people post? Is that what Pierre and Pato have in place?

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Stoffel vandoorne and nyck de Vries are the Mercedes reserved drivers so probably one of these two as there is no formula e this weekend.
no E prix next weekend
(but was shocked to find NYC has an eprix in July?) Guess I shoulda been paying more attention
I hope lewis feels better but if not would love to see Nyck