Formula 1 Wags #102

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy #102!
Can't believe the previous thread was created on Sunday morning and last until now. Must be one of the slowest we have in a while πŸ˜‚
But this will change because it is "Well Done Baku" time so we will have a lot to talk about 😏 A little recap of the previous episodes 😁:
2018:
drmv.jpg

2019:
leclerc.jpg

2020: Cancelled cause of Covid
2021:
mv.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Happy 102! πŸŽ‰

Wow, that took a while. Are we all taking an early summer break so we are fit for fight before the drivers has their summer break? πŸ€”

I'm so sad to miss out on Baku-Weekend, but I will try to catch up as much as I can here, and watch everything when I get back home on Sunday (without falling asleep🀞)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy new thread!
I hadn't heard of that Lu tiktok that was mentioned in the last thread so I went to her old ones and I found this one with friends (it's in portuguese)

It's a "best friends check" where they say who's most likely do do each thing
They point at her for "who falls in love more quickly", "who's more likely to create a fake account to stalk her bf", "more likely to cry because of a boy", "most likely to abandon everything for the love of a poor gringo πŸ˜‚", "most dramatic", "most likely to date a famous person", "most likely to have two boyfriends without them knowing" and "most likely to get in fights"
Sure it's a messy audio but they are laughing all throughout it, and it did remind me of the kind of jokes we often make here at Tattle πŸ˜‚ Which I'll take as further proof that she could be at least a luker here, she'd fit right in πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy #102 everybody!!

My timeline on insta is still weird...
Screenshot_20220608-211659_Instagram.jpg

I miss Kimi!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy new thread!
I hadn't heard of that Lu tiktok that was mentioned in the last thread so I went to her old ones and I found this one with friends (it's in portuguese)

They point at her for "who falls in love more quickly", "who's more likely to create a fake account to stalk her bf", "more likely to cry because of a boy", "most likely to abandon everything for the love of a poor gringo πŸ˜‚", "most dramatic", "most likely to date a famous person", "most likely to have two boyfriends without them knowing" and "most likely to get in fights"
Sure it's a messy audio but they are laughing all throughout it, and it did remind me of the kind of jokes we often make here at Tattle πŸ˜‚ Which I'll take as further proof that she could be at least a luker here, she'd fit right in πŸ‘€
The difference is that on tattle you don't know who is a bigger hoe out of us all

• Haha
Happy new thread!

Glad this was posted so there is a bit more context
I also just wanted to add when claiming Luisa would be the one to date a famous person... i think a lot of that has to do with her sister being a famous actress and her growing up around that. She had been modeling and dancing since she was a kid too so I think being famous was always some kinda goal.

Reactions: 12
Hi friends, I am definitely out of the loop with the Kym Illman stuff but a Tiktok popped up on my FYP talking about him complaining about not being to photograph a wag...and fans shaming Kym and comparing him to like a serial killer?

Does anyone know about this or have a summary? I can't find adjacent related tiktoks about this from other F1 content creators I follow.
Plus I don't follow Kym on Insta so I never see what he posts anymore.

• Wow
  • Haha
You would have such a wild ride here with comments if I was a wag

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad this was posted so there is a bit more context
I also just wanted to add when claiming Luisa would be the one to date a famous person... i think a lot of that has to do with her sister being a famous actress and her growing up around that. She had been modeling and dancing since she was a kid too so I think being famous was always some kinda goal.
yeah, it makes a lot of sense to point to her given her career goals etc and that she was already modelling.
also even if that wasn’t the case, ive pointed to my friends in these types of videos before and i’d hate for it to be perceived in a bad way or make them look bad πŸ˜‚ it’s all in good fun haha

this is so unbelievably sad.
So sad. I remember reading a few days ago that Olivier Lavorel had died & googling him. Crazy that the wrong driver was reported as dead and that reads like the families were also told the wrong information initially which is heartbreaking.

Reactions: 5
Just my two cents. I don't think lando messaged Luisa from under20k, my weird take is kika introduced Luisa or he messaged her after seeing a modelling gig with luisa in Kika's page. He was on the following spree last June, rapidly following and un following lot of girls, he followed kika and un followed her and followed Luisa. He wanted someone to accompany him in his summer trip and Luisa is the only one said yes.i think kika had bf that time not sure though

Reactions: 4
@monza reveals all to buzz feed after her horrible medical mishap after getting too excited reading Port Cop and Danny Ricc fan fiction

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just my two cents. I don't think lando messaged Luisa from under20k, my weird take is kika introduced Luisa or he messaged her after seeing a modelling gig with luisa in Kika's page. He was on the following spree last June, rapidly following and un following lot of girls before settling on Luisa. He wanted someone to accompany him in his summer trip and Luisa is the only one said yes.
im not convinced he found her through under20k either lol. he doesn’t even need that account when his explore page is 1000% all bikini models anyway. he has his own under20k page right there 😭🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.