Formula 1 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to support Ferrari is just so difficult when they keep making mistakes like that. Why the hards????

Reactions: 7
Trying to support Ferrari is just so difficult when they keep making mistakes like that. Why the hards????
i also can’t believe that binotto stormed off when carlos still had a chance too.

how long can charles put up with this really? i can see him running a mile when his contract is up, he’s such a talent and gets no support from this team.

and that’s officially WDC over urgh.

i would pay actual money to be in that debrief.

the decision to go on hards, the apparent disrespect to carlos, the lack of any strategy or support. as a driver how can you carry on with that.

Reactions: 5
i also can’t believe that binotto stormed off when carlos still had a chance too.
I think he went to the toilet!

But they are absolutely their own worst enemy. They don’t seem to have any flexibility or ability to think on their feet based on what’s happening in front of them. See last week when they wanted Carlos to pit mid overtaking Perez!

Reactions: 5
I think he went to the toilet!

But they are absolutely their own worst enemy. They don’t seem to have any flexibility or ability to think on their feet based on what’s happening in front of them. See last week when they wanted Carlos to pit mid overtaking Perez!
i hope so - the camera tracking him made it so dramatic 🤣

they shoot themselves in the foot continuously. like you say, they cannot adapt or change, and never seem to give the drivers anything useful to work with. this has been the case for years at this point, i’m biased but they’re completely squandering talent and ruining driver’s chances. it’s exhausting!

I feel so sorry for Charles. Driving for Ferrari has always been his dream, he’s finally here and then they duck it all up for him like this. Can’t imagine how he’s feeling.

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for Charles. Driving for Ferrari has always been his dream, he’s finally here and then they duck it all up for him like this. Can’t imagine how he’s feeling.
He should have a chat with Seb Ferrari always messing up

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He should have a chat with Seb Ferrari always messing up
Just gonna say this. It was Seb's dream too and look what happened. Ferrari must have a meeting and sort this mess. The title might now have gone and also Charles chances.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just gonna say this. It was Seb's dream too and look what happened. Ferrari must have a meeting and sort this mess. The title might now have gone and also Charles chances.
Exactly. It feels like Max would need a few DNFs for Charles' title fight to be back on the cards. Not completely out of the realms of possibility but it's a tall order.. 🥲

i still remember listening to seb having to work out the distance from the car behind and pit stops while in the car and driving. the phrase “we are checking” must haunt his dreams.

the title has to have gone now. before this race it was that charles has to win every race with max finishing no lower than third, which was borderline impossible in itself. the only hope, as said above, is that max randomly dnfs at least two races that charles wins but that doesn’t seem in any way likely.

ferrari had literally one job today, which was to try and close the gap between charles and max. instead they decided to randomly put him on hard tyres. i bet charles is looking at that contract and trying to find a loophole 🤣

Reactions: 9
Charles must feel tit but they’ve show their true colours so when contracts come back round, he might be on the way out! It’s not impossible to get out of these contracts even if they’re long so someone might go sniffing round and snap Charles up

Reactions: 2
Charles must feel tit but they’ve show their true colours so when contracts come back round, he might be on the way out! It’s not impossible to get out of these contracts even if they’re long so someone might go sniffing round and snap Charles up
The only other team likely to win a championship is mercedes and Hamilton seems to be sticking around. I do like Lewis it just seems very difficult for any drivers to get seats and actually progress

Reactions: 2
Exactly. It feels like Max would need a few DNFs for Charles' title fight to be back on the cards. Not completely out of the realms of possibility but it's a tall order.. 🥲
Now that Mercedes are performing better, I'm not sure even DNFs can help Ferrari 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 4
lance is going to HATE that omg - madness, get that money though fernando 🤣

gasly to alpine?!?! lando to alpine?!? piastri to alpine?!? they’re a good team with a lot of potential in that other seat, who knows.

No way!!! If Seb is annoyed with AM not having their tit together imagine how Fernando will be with them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.