god i would love for this to be true.K mags podium![]()
i actually think/hope we might have points for both haas drivers today
god i would love for this to be true.K mags podium![]()
I’m thinking mick will get either 8th or 9th depending on what happens if it’s really wetgod i would love for this to be true.
i actually think/hope we might have points for both haas drivers today![]()
i hope so - i will honestly cry if mick gets points!I’m thinking mick will get either 8th or 9th depending on what happens if it’s really wet
I hope we don't have a repeat of Spa last yearWill the race start on time or be delayed if the rain continues?
What’s the deal with Nico this weekend? Is he just getting paid millions to commentate from his back bedroom?! Do you think he’s just shoved the piles of ironing out of the way like I do for work Zoom calls?![]()
I really want the Nico you're on mute line real work call then
i love the little pause that always happens when they speak to him like he’s forgotten he’s on the call - i like to imagine him rummaging for his headphones and trying to unmute himself (like me on work calls).
sameThink I’m going to fall asleep![]()
oh no! this is not the race to watch while hungover, you’re a stronger person than meI'm a bit hungover, so I'm tired as it is. This race isn't helping! The pit chaos has been the most exciting bit.
he (charles) has a tendency to push himself too much sadly, especially when he’s battling for position. he’s my favourite and i’m biased but it was completely his mistake - took way too much kerb trying to force the overtakeWell not a amazing race but plenty of overtakes with and without DRS. Missed the Charles incident but maybe they pushed him too much? Ah watching now with the top 3! Pleased George staved off Bottas doing well so far George. God knows what much be going through Lewis's mind. Couldn't get passed Pierre.