Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next year could potentially be Aston Martins year- as Force India and then Racing point they’ve always worked with one of the lowest budgets and arguably the top ‘best of the rest’ car. Cost cap era could be beneficial for them.
There have been whispers of unrest at AM though. So it will depend on whether that causes any issues. But in principle I do agree with your point that AM could do really well under the cost cap as a good performer on a tight budget.

Reactions: 3
There have been whispers of unrest at AM though. So it will depend on whether that causes any issues. But in principle I do agree with your point that AM could do really well under the cost cap as a good performer on a tight budget.
What rumours? Like drivers or management?

Reactions: 2
What rumours? Like drivers or management?
I'm sure I remember reading something about some people at the factory not being overly happy with Laurence Stroll, and what happened with the Pink Mercedes. With the factory team preferring to be the underdog doing their thing rather than copy and pasting Mercedes.

Whether that unhappiness has since cleared I don't know. But any disharmony can lead to dark years and people working on different pages. Might be nothing though.

Reactions: 5
So refreshing to come on here & not hear all the bitchiness about our little Lando finally getting a gf....or just getting laid on holiday 🤷‍♀️ Not gonna lie, I wouldn't say no, but then I wouldn't say no to a couple of others either 😜 The Twitter / Insta / TikTok vibe is all about teenagers crying & hating on him & this girl! Is this a site for the more mature crowd?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So refreshing to come on here & not hear all the bitchiness about our little Lando finally getting a gf....or just getting laid on holiday 🤷‍♀️ Not gonna lie, I wouldn't say no, but then I wouldn't say no to a couple of others either 😜 The Twitter / Insta / TikTok vibe is all about teenagers crying & hating on him & this girl! Is this a site for the more mature crowd?? 😂
Mature? Us? Nah we just chat F1 when it's on and like topless pics of the drivers whilst no F1 as we are missing it.
Here is lando for ya enjoy and welcome

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't how possessive some people get like umm

Mature? Us? Nah we just chat F1 when it's on and like topless pics of the drivers whilst no F1 as we are missing it.
Here is lando for ya enjoy and welcome
Just catching up in bed & this little beauty pops up....thanks for this little bed time treat. Sweet dreams ladies 😜

Also he’s a young lad, course he’ll eventually get a girlfriend or shag about like come on 😂
Surely getting laid & having girls on tap is one of the perks of being an F1 driver 🤣🤣

mature, nah we still thirst but we don’t act like we’re dating them... well sometimes folk do pop in... but it’s occasional 🤪❤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Annoys me a bit that they managed to put on the Olympics but F1 was a stretch to far. Guess the Olympics generates too much money. I got the impression the ICO forced Japan to run it.

Reactions: 4
😢 My tickets for the DutchGP got cancelled today😭😭 Already expected it but still very disappointed. 2022 it is!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does that mean they're going to cancel that too?
No! Sorry for the misunderstanding! 😳

Dutch GP is ON! But only with 67% of the ticketholders.. All ticketholders got an email today with a Go or No Go..
Today is not my lucky day ☹ The good part is that I can hear them race from/in my backyard 😂

Reactions: 6
No! Sorry for the misunderstanding! 😳

Dutch GP is ON! But only with 67% of the ticketholders.. All ticketholders got an email today with a Go or No Go..
Today is not my lucky day ☹ The good part is that I can hear them race from/in my backyard 😂
Ah, I'm so sorry. That's awful! Next year has to be the year where everything goes back to normal. Hopeful for 2022 tickets for you! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.