Formula 1 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was confirmed on a YouTube clip I watched, one of the lads (think it was George or a sky reporter) asked him about it
Really? If you watch Kym Ilman, he said lando was single and there’s a funny clip on insta where lando said he’s single like 2 weeks ago. Maybe he got a new gf in that time

Really? If you watch Kym Ilman, he said lando was single and there’s a funny clip on insta where lando said he’s single like 2 weeks ago. Maybe he got a new gf in that time
If you put his name in, there’s some model that comes up. Whether he is hiding it or not I dunno. I’d say he doesn’t but he strikes me as someone who will keep it private and then be like bam I got married 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
If you put his name in, there’s some model that comes up. Whether he is hiding it or not I dunno. I’d say he doesn’t but he strikes me as someone who will keep it private and then be like bam I got married 😂😂
I can't find it. Can you link it?

I personally don’t think they’re together but a lot of fan pages follow her
Ohh this is the girl Pierre's been dating. She was linked to both of them back in Jan and people joke that is why Lando and Pierre got covid at the same time. But definitely with Pierre now

Reactions: 2
Oh girl you missed the tea 🤣 this was last year, she’s dating Pierre now

• Haha
I personally don’t think they’re together but a lot of fan pages follow her
Ooooh her! Head over to the wag thread. We had the whole Kate-Cate convo. :LOL:

• Haha
I’ve just been watching McLaren Unboxed - the crowd went MENTAL for Lando - scared him half to death lol. We usually go to the main stage post race but it was way too rammed this year.

Reactions: 5
If anyone is interested in what is in the coaches bags. Also I did not realised how handsome is Michael.

Reactions: 3
Angela’s bags are double the size aren’t they. Wonder what she has in them? Similar stuff plus Roscoe?
5 hand towels, 10 hair bobbles, drinks and snacks for Lewis, healthy obviously, hand sanitiser of course and treats for Roscoe
And maybe some weights as those bags look mega heavy! Bless Angela 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know who owns Quadrant? My guess is Lando, but their site is lame and I can't see who owns it. I mean the proper company name.

Does anyone know who owns Quadrant? My guess is Lando, but their site is lame and I can't see who owns it. I mean the proper company name.
Just looking at companies house and Zak is actually listed as CEO 😂 he gets involved everywhere! In terms of the others, 1 is a talent manager, 1 is the co-founder of Voloce which might be why they do so much together, and the last guy is a representative from an investment company based in Glastonbury (Lando's hometown) so would guess this is Lando's influence.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just looking at companies house and Zak is actually listed as CEO 😂 he gets involved everywhere! In terms of the others, 1 is a talent manager, 1 is the co-founder of Voloce which might be why they do so much together, and the last guy is a representative from an investment company based in Glastonbury (Lando's hometown) so would guess this is Lando's influence.
Thank you! I am not familiar with that site, you just search for quadrant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.