For anybody struggling ❤

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been signed off work with stress and anxiety, I thought I’d be relieved being off but I’m just worrying about going back already with all the stuff I need to catch up on. Hopefully the new medication I’ve given will work soon.

Has anyone been in the same situation before?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just been signed off work with stress and anxiety, I thought I’d be relieved being off but I’m just worrying about going back already with all the stuff I need to catch up on. Hopefully the new medication I’ve given will work soon.

I was in your position the end of last year, I posted here and got lots of support. I was basically bedridden for the best part of two months and spent all my time in a constant state of panic about going back. I wish I'd listened to advice about therapy back then, is that something you could seek out? My medication worked wonders but I still think having someone impartial to talk to would have been a massive help as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Yes I have and I completely understand how you're feeling. You're going through a tough enough time, seeking help is stressful, medication can have It's side effects, it's all a lot to deal with. My advice....just take it easy, please try and forget about work. Very hard, I know!

But try and give yourself a break, comfort and care for yourself. Have a duvet day, watch a boxset, eat what you like. Have a long soak in a bubble bath. Just do what you can to relax. It does get better, and work is just work....Hugs to you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3