Fopperholic - Nikki Ryan Gossip Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never posted here before but I had a look to see if there were any threads around like this because I felt like I was the only one who found Nicki really annoying, clearly I’m not the only one! Honestly though I’m so concerned about what I see of her gorgeous boys on her IG, I can’t believe they don’t sit but not just that her stories with them in their pushchair they are leaning over not showing much strength at all, I’ve never seen anything like it, I know babies develop differently but they are both like it, it’s just not right! I’ve noticed a clear favouritism towards her dark haired son, and the amount of shopping and coffee shop stops is insane, it’s just not normal, no wonder the boys can’t sit unaided they seem to be strapped in to seats a lot of the time!!

Reactions: 14
I’ve never posted here before but I had a look to see if there were any threads around like this because I felt like I was the only one who found Nicki really annoying, clearly I’m not the only one! Honestly though I’m so concerned about what I see of her gorgeous boys on her IG, I can’t believe they don’t sit but not just that her stories with them in their pushchair they are leaning over not showing much strength at all, I’ve never seen anything like it, I know babies develop differently but they are both like it, it’s just not right! I’ve noticed a clear favouritism towards her dark haired son, and the amount of shopping and coffee shop stops is insane, it’s just not normal, no wonder the boys can’t sit unaided they seem to be strapped in to seats a lot of the time!!
She likes to keep them contained as she can't cope with Mess etc.... Welcome to reality!

Reactions: 7
She's definitely reading because after I wrote about baby clinic here, she's only gone and taken them today saying they haven't been for ages. I'm sure that babies were supposed to go clinic monthly under the age of 1. Correct me if I'm wrong...it's been three years since my having to do it.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe the last time they were weighed was December ?! Now I’ve a daughter who’s nearly 5 and I weighed her religiously but I’ve now a nearly 8m old and he’s not weighed as much but at least monthly-every 6 weeks!!

She can’t say in the last 5 months she hasn’t had time to take them to be weighed ?! But she can go to primark 837373838 times.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe the last time they were weighed was December ?! Now I’ve a daughter who’s nearly 5 and I weighed her religiously but I’ve now a nearly 8m old and he’s not weighed as much but at least monthly-every 6 weeks!!

She can’t say in the last 5 months she hasn’t had time to take them to be weighed ?! But she can go to primark 837373838 times.
She's clearly slipped through the net and has no clue that the boys need development tests at the baby clinic - hopefully they will pick up the fact that they're not as mobile as they should be. The fact that she presents herself as a bit of an expert is laughable- within a week of their birth she was an expert on everything regarding cesareans and mug cakes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

For a woman who is obsessed with her weight, with the numbers on a scale, whose job it is every week to weigh people how has she not been interested in the boys progress?! I find this oversight on her part just more fuel to me thinking she liked the idea of having kids, but doesn’t like the actual work required with them! It was probably too much of a faff for her to take them, yet she’ll wander round Gucci with them. 🙄

Reactions: 10
She's clearly slipped through the net and has no clue that the boys need development tests at the baby clinic - hopefully they will pick up the fact that they're not as mobile as they should be. The fact that she presents herself as a bit of an expert is laughable- within a week of their birth she was an expert on everything regarding cesareans and mug cakes 🤣🤣
Fopps CV:
“I’m good at mug cakes and sections.”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What?! She's not bothered getting them weighed for 5 months?! As a first time mum I'd religiously go every month. My 3rd is the same age as the twins and while I don't feel the need to do it every month now I know what I'm doing, he's still been weighed twice between now and Christmas.
Of god I hope she gets the type Of HV will all know and love...you know the one that tells you how you should and shouldn't be doing things! 🤣

Reactions: 1
😂 Chris mocking her “really, is that what happens. They get bigger and bigger?” And her repeatedly zooming in so we could see her bag

Reactions: 2
In terms of weighing they actually say between 6-12 months, they should be weighed no more than once every two months. So definitely isn’t a monthly thing. Just clearing it up for any mums who may be reading and worrying that they’ve not taken them monthly. Not defending Nikki

She's definitely reading because after I wrote about baby clinic here, she's only gone and taken them today saying they haven't been for ages. I'm sure that babies were supposed to go clinic monthly under the age of 1. Correct me if I'm wrong...it's been three years since my having to do it.
I’ve never taken any of my three monthly. It’s not something you HAVE to do.

Reactions: 1
Surely if you are struggling/confused/needing reassurance as a new mum...you can ask the lovely people at Channel Mum. After all it takes a village...judging by these CM mummy floggers, it is a village of idiots!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.