Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
The whole thing is pure cringe. The way she speaks. The way she had to get a kid in the ad running to her. The over sell in the comments. The arse licking of the company. The way she is dressed. That’s before you see the ridiculous edit in her stomach. I can’t actually believe how awful it is!

Reactions: 6

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
Some of those outfits on her River Island 'reel' (doubt she's keeping any) make her look sizes bigger than she probably is. That leopard print outfit and those jeans make her thighs and arse easily look a size 12-14 when she would swear down she was an 8.

Reactions: 5

Jellybaby

So she is giving her car back as the lease cost is rising dramatically - and then buying something else... is she buying or leasing the new one? Think I must have missed her stories about this - what is she 'buying' instead that will be cheaper? Downsizing to a small car 😂?
Liked how she got the worked in the car industry bit to show she understands cars and appreciates a big safe car 🤣
Isn’t she buying an evoque or something similar?

size down

VIP Member
She reminds me of an immature kid when she posts this crap. Embarrassing !!!
Caffeine works just the same but ….. she will know that because she’s studied nutrition in detail 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

She really has no clue what it's for and doesn't actually say the benefits of it... I'd like to know how I'm going to feel better before I invest lots of money into a product! All she replyes is...'so good' 'youll love it' etc... I've been looking at Rheal (I think that's it) for months deciding if I can justify the cost..

Also can we take a moment for her marble laptop.. chavtastic 🤣🤣🤣
Very expensive as well that stuff.

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
She looked like pinoccio in that video her filtered nose i really point and she had her new baps out - no cleavage they are pointing away from each other !

Also..... I'd be fucking fuming if some random recorded me and posted it to over 150k people on the internet just as I was getting married ! How fucking dare she !!!!
140k bots paid for by Chris’ minney and mad Mazza.

size down

VIP Member
You can tell how unhappy she is in that puppet shoot , she’s forcing herself to smile ,am not surprised though after actually paying ridiculous money to look such a mess. she actually looks much much worse and older and she’s compensating with cheek filler and as usual she gets cheap and looks so tacky . We’re here for it Fopps , Carry on 🤦‍♀️

zebby

VIP Member
Yogurt news

EAT THE 10% STUFF. IT TASTES AMAZING, IS CRAMMED FULL OF YOUR BELOVED PROTEIN AND LESS SUGAR.

• Haha

sickofthefake!

Why has she got her other eye covered up? She knows they are very wonky and not at all symmetrical doesn’t she? That’s why she got the rage. She a miserable bitch. What a nonsense story about Costa. And she’s normally the most kindest person ever !! 😂😂😂 I’ve said it before but she like a poor interview candidate who just spouts crap that they think you want to hear but is bullshit
---
I’m obsessed with that particular eye and all the lines, bumps and blobby bits. Dreadful. Completely awful.
Her eyelids look pointy in the middle and they look inside out 😂😂