Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #113 Giveaways galore but her followers keep falling more and more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit fascinated by this Bias Kitchen and her launching a tv show no one asked for! Another narcissist presumably! Who is going to take one for the team and watch the Prikki episode?!

Reactions: 8
I’m a bit fascinated by this Bias Kitchen and her launching a tv show no one asked for! Another narcissist presumably! Who is going to take one for the team and watch the Prikki episode?!
So many questions on this crazy choice of guest in Nikki Ryan aka Fopperholic.

Reactions: 10
She seems to have a lot more going for her than Nicola Ryan !! Though why she's picked her to chat when she's saying local restaurants and chefs ?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She seems to have a lot more going for her than Nicola Ryan !! Though why she's picked her to chat when she's saying local restaurants and chefs ?? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
They go to the same gym and Nikki seems to have clung on to her and the make up artists as her new besties. I mean bleeping quinoa? Don’t you just add water ffs. Groundbreaking.

the cheek of her talking about mum guilt and work life balance though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chris must be fuming at the amount of money she spunks on botox, fillers and god knows what else to end up looking like that. I'm the same age as her and her skin looks way older and more wrinkly than mine and all I've ever had done was a bit of botox about 5 years ago. Lying bint forever going on about how good her skin is and she doesn't use filters....piss off and just own the fact that you're aging.

Reactions: 18
Chris must be fuming at the amount of money she spunks on botox, fillers and god knows what else to end up looking like that. I'm the same age as her and her skin looks way older and more wrinkly than mine and all I've ever had done was a bit of botox about 5 years ago. Lying bint forever going on about how good her skin is and she doesn't use filters....piss off and just own the fact that you're aging.
my skin is clearer and better than her's and I'm heading towards 60 !! No botox... no fillers... (yet).... my face round the eyes is wrinkly than her's but I don't shine like a barbie doll and my skin has a healthier glow than hers and i wear much less make-up...... but I do drink minimum 2l water a day.....

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I wonder if all the skin care brands she gets freebies to promote from would be so keen if they saw the unfiltered Nikki Ryan

Reactions: 11
Ooops 🤣🤣🤣🤣 What’s happened to ya Liquid Lipo Chin / Jaw contour that ya raved about 😂😂 😂
Fake Fopps always the Fool 😫😫😫
Her face here in the new image, she just looks so smug!!!! Regardless of her face/features etc, that's just such an unattractive look :sick:

Reactions: 7
See she’s not answered any replies on FB and she’ll not have an intelligent enough answer to this question so she’ll probably delete it 😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Don’t think anybody will be ever follow her skin care regime . proof is here all those treatments she’s been sucked in to Have clearly aged her . Oh dear Fopps,
#AlltheLines

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She is banging on about being the best shape she has ever been in when she did TST's plan, but she also said after she did it (and put weight on) thst it was not sustainable. She's so contradictory it's unreal!

Off topic.... @ChubClubThug remind me of the link for everything rosie.. I can't. Find her and see she's finally snared her man 🙄 pleeeease.... 😘
Here you go beaut https://tattle.life/threads/rosie-everythings_rosie_sw.3638/
---
She did reply but it makes no sense 🤣🤣🤣

Also she's basically saying SW don't work and in lockdown she starved herself on TST plan and then piled it back on 🙄🙄
So how the duck did she get to target (again?!) And get that target certificate she showed?!?!

Oh that's right, she wrote it HERSELF

And if that's the case, WHY does she still promote sw content and SYNS

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Also she's basically saying SW don't work and in lockdown she starved herself on TST plan and then piled it back on 🙄🙄
So if I sleep more my stubborn fat will drop off me. I DID NOT KNOW THIS! Perfect. Thanks Nikki - I’ll give it a go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Urgh the 1st response I think she's shoved in chatgbt and gotten an answer then edited with xx, the 2nd one what a humble (not) brag... sooo typical of Nikki, tone deaf " well I didn't lose weight on SW as I was so small xxxxxs" yeah like your husbands 🍆love. And from your mates new TV show screengrab, I reckon you'd be able to lose some now lol.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.