Fopperholic #93 Dresses like Kermit the Frog with her ankle grazer husband Pob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they have 3 bedrooms or 2? The boys will see it as a game every morning and they will know Mum will come in and spend time with them so why would they want to sleep more? They can go downstairs, watch TV and have something to eat etc.
4!!!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

post too short

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If they wake each other up why canā€™t they have a bedroom each? Oh thatā€™s right because Fopps needs come first and she needs a whole room to film her crappy vlogs in! The fact isā€¦they are getting plenty of sleep for their age and this may just be the time they get up! If she didnā€™t drag them here there and everywhere every single day they wouldnā€™t be shattered by the afternoon! All her own fault ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 17
It's super cringe. As if there aren't a million lifestyle gurus who've already peddled this obvious stuff. šŸ™„

Reactions: 12
If they wake each other up why canā€™t they have a bedroom each? Oh thatā€™s right because Fopps needs come first and she needs a whole room to film her crappy vlogs in! The fact isā€¦they are getting plenty of sleep for their age and this may just be the time they get up! If she didnā€™t drag them here there and everywhere every single day they wouldnā€™t be shattered by the afternoon! All her own fault ā˜ŗ
I think you are right, she thinks that just because she has let them go to bed late one night that they are tired in the day as a result of that one night's less sleep, whereas its more likely that they are just totally exhausted from 7 days a week being dragged out of the house for years...they always look ill and drained.

What I have never understood is if she has so much work to do, why doesn't she just let them play in their room in the daytime with toys, books tablets etc whilst she is sat in her office working, it's across the hallway she will hear if there is a problem, they are not babies anymore. (obviously i don't mean all day everyday) instead she chooses to drag them out spending unneccesarry money on being out of the house, so not only is she not earning money she is spending it. the daily treats that she over-indulges the kids with (soft play, farm etc etc etc) are only really needed once a month at most, not even that two or three months really.

To me it just proves that a) she is not busy b) she doesn't like having her kids around, she would rather palm them off and c) she absolutely hates being in her own home.

she answered her own question about one waking up the other...give them their own rooms

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I feel like those kids get up at that time because:

A) they are over bleeping tired from never being allowed downtime at home
B) they have now come to expect an outing most days, so theyā€™re up and excited

Hate this saying but she has truly ā€œmade a rod for her own backā€

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They probably get up so early as they are hungry too! That messily amount of spaghetti she gave them for their teaā€¦will hardly fill them for a 12 hour sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think you are right, she thinks that just because she has let them go to bed late one night that they are tired in the day as a result of that one night's less sleep, whereas its more likely that they are just totally exhausted from 7 days a week being dragged out of the house for years...they always look ill and drained.

What I have never understood is if she has so much work to do, why doesn't she just let them play in their room in the daytime with toys, books tablets etc whilst she is sat in her office working, it's across the hallway she will hear if there is a problem, they are not babies anymore. (obviously i don't mean all day everyday) instead she chooses to drag them out spending unneccesarry money on being out of the house, so not only is she not earning money she is spending it. the daily treats that she over-indulges the kids with (soft play, farm etc etc etc) are only really needed once a month at most, not even that two or three months really.

To me it just proves that a) she is not busy b) she doesn't like having her kids around, she would rather palm them off and c) she absolutely hates being in her own home.

she answered her own question about one waking up the other...give them their own rooms
All of this but I also think she likes being out of the house so the temptation to eat isnā€™t there.

Reactions: 17
Itā€™s all for engagement. If she really found it such an issue them both waking the other twin up then she would put them In separate bedrooms. A 4 bed house & she canā€™t give them both a room each, I get some people donā€™t want to separate twins but they are both individuals. I have 2 children & my eldest who is almost 4 is going through a rough patch with his sleep do I moan about no I donā€™t I accommodate for him & to make sure he doesnā€™t wake his sister up. If he has woken in the night I go sit with him while he settles back to sleep then leave his stair gate open so if he wakes early he can come get in bed with us. He woke at at 5:55 today so came up for cuddles & cartoon while me & his dad an an extra he sleep as we both work & then we all got up at 7.05 & got his sister up at 7:10. Hubby did breakfast for the 3 of them while I went into out garage to work out. Then itā€™s family time till have to get ready to go work for midday till 22:15 thatā€™s really life & how you juggle ā€œme timeā€, sleep& both parents going out to work. Itā€™s all about compromise. She is very fortunate that she has 2-3 days alone a week to work but still finds summit about those boys to moan about

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Itā€™s all for engagement. If she really found it such an issue them both waking the other twin up then she would put them In separate bedrooms. A 4 bed house & she canā€™t give them both a room each, I get some people donā€™t want to separate twins but they are both individuals. I have 2 children & my eldest who is almost 4 is going through a rough patch with his sleep do I moan about no I donā€™t I accommodate for him & to make sure he doesnā€™t wake his sister up. If he has woken in the night I go sit with him while he settles back to sleep then leave his stair gate open so if he wakes early he can come get in bed with us. He woke at at 5:55 today so came up for cuddles & cartoon while me & his dad an an extra he sleep as we both work & then we all got up at 7.05 & got his sister up at 7:10. Hubby did breakfast for the 3 of them while I went into out garage to work out. Then itā€™s family time till have to get ready to go work for midday till 22:15 thatā€™s really life & how you juggle ā€œme timeā€, sleep& both parents going out to work. Itā€™s all about compromise. She is very fortunate that she has 2-3 days alone a week to work but still finds summit about those boys to moan about
I get the not want to separating them as I think it would feel a very unnatural thing to do. However if they do wake each other up and itā€™s a problem she needs to separate them but even if they have their own rooms theyā€™d probably still wake each other up by going into each otherā€™s rooms.
The boys clearly arenā€™t allowed to run into mummyā€™s room for cuddles and have been trained to wait in their rooms.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've seen some other mums post about difficult nights today (had one myself!) But hers is panicky, how do I fix it? What can I do? HELP! Sorry but this is the tit part of parenting, they are often up in the night for whatever reason or wake early sometimes.

Also they are what 3.5yrs old, what's wrong with them waking and playing in their room?

Or if they are waking each other maybe she could donate one of the other 2 bedrooms they have and give them their own rooms? They also have an office and a garage office so it's not like they don't have the space, they just don't have the capacity to give any of it up for their 'longed for, beloved, much adored, physically ache when apart, bleeping miracles' šŸ˜‚

First post here. I know it's not the poor kids fault he's been designated as an Instagram "star" but that video of him laughing, sitting on the dad's knee was nauseating. "Best sound in the world". Seriously!? šŸ™„
Lies the best sound to her is the notification on her phone telling her someone has liked her Instagram tit

I've seen some other mums post about difficult nights today (had one myself!) But hers is panicky, how do I fix it? What can I do? HELP! Sorry but this is the tit part of parenting, they are often up in the night for whatever reason or wake early sometimes.

Also they are what 3.5yrs old, what's wrong with them waking and playing in their room?

Or if they are waking each other maybe she could donate one of the other 2 bedrooms they have and give them their own rooms? They also have an office and a garage office so it's not like they don't have the space, they just don't have the capacity to give any of it up for their 'longed for, beloved, much adored, physically ache when apart, bleeping miracles' šŸ˜‚
Exactly, she uses her wardrobe room as an office anyway so she doesn't need two rooms, she films herself in her wardrobe room working on laptop so she could turn the office into her wardrobe room (yes its down stairs but think of the extra steps Nikki Ryan Fopperholic) and give one of the boys her wardrobe room, and content is created by each of the room transformations, she might actually get some organic engagement aswell. Making a depressingly bland boring 3.5 year old boys room into a room with colour and toys and changing the two other rooms into a new boys bedroom for one of them and office into wardrobe/office room.

although she would expect chris or her dad to do all the work and diy which is pretty pathetic in this day and age

What is she gonna do when they are older, in bigger beds which wonā€™t be long till that happens!

Surely she can get rid of the ā€œguest bedroom/ironing pile room" and let one of the miracles have it?! It's not like they've ever had anyone stay in it!

Reactions: 8
@Mamatoo2 I really enjoyed your post about your family & the healthy way you all gel together. It was heartwarming to read on this drizzly grey March day. ā¤šŸ˜Š

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All three of ours have gone through phases of this between the ages of 2 and 5. It doesn't last forever, you get through it. Easy to say I know, but they are small and need you for such a short time that my perspective is to embrace it because before you know it they're a teenager, sleeping in, spending all their time in their room, heading out with their mates and you feel like you only see them for snapshots between school, homework and sport/activities. I feel like I was lucky to experience it all again about a decade after my first two and even though we had no sleep for the first two years, my house was upside down and it was chaos it didn't need fixing, it just needed time and lots of sleepy cuddles on the sofa.

• Heart
The posts sheā€™s pasted and posted, Fopps hasnā€™t a bleeping clue what they mean!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.