Fopperholic #93 Dresses like Kermit the Frog with her ankle grazer husband Pob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#94 Fopps is now mindset coach telling others how to live, how does she find the time? Easy, she's never with her kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion:

“Mindset coach is her new jam, uncertified and just a scam”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
OMG!!!!!!!!! Has she finally lost her tiny mind 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
This is comedy gold Nikki Ryan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Ah come on now, this is her "work". The reason she leaves her miracles 3 times a week. I think you're being a bit unfair. She's worked (from home with her flowery notepad) so hard on that reel.

I am of course kidding, this is on a level with the cut out belly noodle pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah come on now, this is her "work". The reason she leaves her miracles 3 times a week. I think you're being a bit unfair. She's worked (from home with her flowery notepad) so hard on that reel.

I think it's worse 🥴😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she post such long and boring drivel. It’s so dull that you just don’t read it properly. Well I don’t because I have enough of it at work. I’ve never been a fan of talking tit just for the sake of it. It’s not necessary.
I look on instagram for the pictures mainly as a bit of escapism or inspiration not for a bloody essay from Queen Floppy.

Reactions: 21

269 likes and only 5 comments 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her latest post. This has got to be a joke surely.

NO WORDS!
Hahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahh

She did a story today about working from home.

‘Working’ from home.

‘Working’

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaaaaahaahanahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaahahahahahahababababbaahahaaaaaahahahhahahahaaaaaHahahahahhaWorkinghahahahahahahHahahahhahaahaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaworkinghahahahaha
I took a photo of my dog. Am I working down home? Was dead cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she had an ounce of sense she would use this time to go back to her budget mum persona. Explain that Chris is self employed so she’s cutting back. Pictures of her walking rather than in the car, drying her washing on the line and making family meals. Her sheep would lap it up and it would make her seem more relatable. But no she’s bragging about filling her car up and buying yet another blazer that will make her look like Barney the bleeping dinosaur on a starvation diet.
Sorry late to your message but I’m properly laughing at “Barney the bleeping dinosaur on a starvation diet”!!!

• Haha
Moaning that the boys are up early again…..welcome to bleeping motherhood Nikki! I mean, parent your own children? Really, at 5.30am?! Are thought you were always an early riser?! Obviously your bullshit is catching up with you, why would you have tried so many techniques if your miracles have always been such brilliant sleepers. Content must be tit if this card is being pulled again.
My vote….they wake up so early because it’s the only time in the day that they can actually see you! And even then you can’t keep Faveson off the gram!!

Reactions: 23
How is she not embarrassed to call that a job or working from home? I had to work from home in lockdown triaging cases, completing ridiculous amounts of paperwork, doing data, video conferences, delivering online training and conducting virtual appointments all while looking after a toilet training 2 year old and a home schooling 6 year old by myself as my husband was at work the whole time. Even at that I knew I had it easy compared to people who were physically at work being put at risk. She’s absolutely deluded if she thinks shes “working”.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Surely if the only toys in the room are teddies then they will make a game with those and they are but in her opinion it's too loud.

If they actually had plenty of toys in their rooms they would play with those and taught how to do so quietly.

The thing is they never spend any time in their room playing in the day so they don't know how to play in their room quietly...she has herself to blame for all of this because the only time they spend in their room awake before bed she hypes them up and cackles at them so they think throwing teddies and screaching loudly is the right thing to do...they are just following her lead. (Await first time mum excuse blah blah)

Reactions: 18
Surely if the only toys in the room are teddies then they will make a game with those and they are but in her opinion it's too loud.

If they actually had plenty of toys in their rooms they would play with those and taught how to do so quietly.

The thing is they never spend any time in their room playing in the day so they don't know how to play in their room quietly...she has herself to blame for all of this because the only time they spend in their room awake before bed she hypes them up and cackles at them so they think throwing teddies and screaching loudly is the right thing to do...they are just following her lead. (Await first time mum excuse blah blah)
I don’t think the boys would know how to play in their room even with toys. She has over stimulated them since they were born. Every day is a different organised activity so they’ve never been used to quiet time, using their imagination or independent play. This is all her own fault and doubt there’s much she can do about it now.

Reactions: 17
First post here. I know it's not the poor kids fault he's been designated as an Instagram "star" but that video of him laughing, sitting on the dad's knee was nauseating. "Best sound in the world". Seriously!? 🙄

Reactions: 14
What I don’t get is we have twins and the minute they wake up they come through to us for cuddles! We put the tv on and put cartoons on so we can come round and just cuddle them. We don’t come down stairs till 6.30.

Do they have 3 bedrooms or 2? The boys will see it as a game every morning and they will know Mum will come in and spend time with them so why would they want to sleep more? They can go downstairs, watch TV and have something to eat etc.

Reactions: 13
Average sleep for 3-5 year olds is 10-13 hours, going to bed at 7 and waking at 5:30 is plenty of sleep for them. She needs everything to go the exact same way every single day, it’s actually worrying behaviour.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.