Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Fopps. The phrase “Don’t give up your day job..” was coined for your YouTube/Insta career. Utterly vapid, boring, boastful.. responses to comments are bitchy, patronising and condescending. You aren’t going to make it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They’re so ginger I’m wondering if James Hewitt is the Dad 😂
She's a legit psycho. She needs to be medicated or something. If a HCP was to go through her SM posts, alarm bells would ring. She's got something going on upstairs for sure. Get help Prikki.

Who the duck cares that much about alleged hair colour? She's grey and they're ginger. Get the duck over it

Omg i just read through her comments and the amount of times she's corrected people for saying they are red/ginger/auburn 😂😂😂😂😂😂 you'd think they'd been labelled as animal abusers or something horrific like that. Nuts I tell ya.

Oh Fopps. The phrase “Don’t give up your day job..” was coined for your YouTube/Insta career. Utterly vapid, boring, boastful.. responses to comments are bitchy, patronising and condescending. You aren’t going to make it.
Hubby and I ended up having a fight last night coz he was trying to watch something on TV and her crappy music kept randomly blaring in her vlog. She's really not good at editing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Makes me laugh how she loves red hair but is blocking and deleting anyone who mentions it! She’s so unhinged it’s actually worrying. Her YouTube music is so manic it actually makes me feel anxious. She’s horrific 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Makes me laugh how she loves red hair but is blocking and deleting anyone who mentions it! She’s so unhinged it’s actually worrying. Her YouTube music is so manic it actually makes me feel anxious. She’s horrific 😩
Is she seriously blocking people for making an observation on a picture? It shouldn’t surprise me, but wow! She really does need help if that’s the case, the fact that she has sat and replied to every comment about their hair! She really does have an issue with it.

And this mornings story...”Lawson say mama”
Nikki “iPhone” may be a little out of his vocabulary range at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s always wanted to be a Faiers now she’s making her own “diaries” 🤦‍♀️
I don’t understand the obsession with Faiers. They are a couple of council estate girls who got lucky. They try and show they have class, but they don’t and their dad is a convicted criminal....no class In that at all.

Reactions: 21
Is she seriously blocking people for making an observation on a picture? It shouldn’t surprise me, but wow! She really does need help if that’s the case, the fact that she has sat and replied to every comment about their hair! She really does have an issue with it.

And this mornings story...”Lawson say mama”
Nikki “iPhone” may be a little out of his vocabulary range at the moment!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Because she is so clearly a natural ginge underneath all those chemicals...

Reactions: 10
I said they’re gorgeous and I love red hair! Both true
She’s deluded
WT. actual F is she on? She really needs help, don’t defend red hair but block people for making innocent comments! She needs to take her head out of her own arse!

She’s turned commenting off of that pic 😂😂😂
Safe to say- she hates ginger hair 😂
It must be turned off for people not following her. I just followed and unfollowed on my daughters account and can still comment.

Reactions: 9
WT. actual F is she on? She really needs help, don’t defend red hair but block people for making innocent comments! She needs to take her head out of her own arse!

It must be turned off for people not following her. I just followed and unfollowed on my daughters account and can still comment.
Ah yeah I don’t follow her- I can comment on every other one of her pics but that one!
Her behaviour is so erratic it’s concerning!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.