Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son was a size 5 at 11.5 months when I got his first shoes 😂 (but unlike fopp buying shoes they dont need he had been walking for 6 weeks)

Oh really, I must have a toddler with small feet lol, he’s been a 5 for a while to be fair. I doubt the boys have even had their feet measured and certainly aren’t up to walking in them bulky trainers anyway 😂

Oh god it's so obvious shes written that post on Chris's Instagram. Seriously!!!!! I heard on the grapevine that Chris may not be as squeaky clean as she may hope. Can we blame him 🤣
Please share what you have heard :)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh god it's so obvious shes written that post on Chris's Instagram. Seriously!!!!! I heard on the grapevine that Chris may not be as squeaky clean as she may hope. Can we blame him 🤣
Spill all of this tea everywhere asap please 👀👀😂😂

Reactions: 7
Her mums comments always baffle me.... they are so bizarre like they are scripted ... my mum would never comment like that on stuff I'd post (that said she doesn't do SM... Thank God..!) If I behaved like Fopps I'd have the piss ripped right out of me by all my family ! 🤣🤣🤣

My eldest son was a 5.5 for his first shoes at 11 months - he was an early walker at about 9 1/2 months...... but he had proper fitted Clarks boot/shoes..... youngest son was a late walker... he was crawling like a demon from about 7 months but didn't walk till around 13/14 months.....

Reactions: 5
The way she favours Grayson the grump against Lawson is absolutely heartbreaking!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Different shots of the Nike trainers but no pics of them on the boys

No Nikki hopefully they WILL NOT take after you with food - why would you wish your eating disorder on your two beautiful boys?

image.png

Reactions: 2
Only 12yrs ago sniffaholic? Thought it was longer than that.
Sniffaholic 😂😂😂😂 love!!

Also, in her video from Gymboree, Greyson was looking really moany/whingy...But the first thing she says is both boys had an AHmazing time! Loved it. Did they Fopp? Did they really? Or would it just not fit in with your perfect life if you were to be honest and admit it wasn't as AHmazing as you are making out?!

Reactions: 11
Didn't she put on her stories that she got them sit on cars with backs on them or did I imagine it? 🤔 Also, I saw in her latest shite vlog they have those push along walkers with all the buttons on the front etc. What's wrong with encouraging them to use those if they can stand? She is gonna be a laughing stock at channel mum surely 🤷🏼‍♀️
Channel need to take a serious look at her. She is dangerous and some of the stuff she spurts out is totally inappropriate!

And personaLily if mothercare think that is valued 'advertising' then for met personally it does the opposite. Plenty of charities out there without funds but they give something for free to someone who brags constantly about everything she has bought & says has savings. Uhhhhh..... that's a no from me mothercare, won't be spending my money there again
I work for a charity and we support young families that are in crisis or need support. A lot of our families struggle to get the basics for their children, we are never after handouts, but totally agree that freebies could be put to better use!

My son was a size 5 at 11.5 months when I got his first shoes 😂 (but unlike fopp buying shoes they dont need he had been walking for 6 weeks)
My boy was size 5 at 11.5 months too 🤦🏼‍♀️ They’re just starting to get too small so we’re off to Clarks to get him measured for canoes 😂😂

• Haha
Sniffaholic 😂😂😂😂 love!!

Also, in her video from Gymboree, Greyson was looking really moany/whingy...But the first thing she says is both boys had an AHmazing time! Loved it. Did they Fopp? Did they really? Or would it just not fit in with your perfect life if you were to be honest and admit it wasn't as AHmazing as you are making out?!
Just saw this 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's getting nippy at night, need to get my garlic gloves out soon.

Why does she say "pan" fry everytime she fries something? It's a given that you'd use a pan as the default. Not like you're gonna start deep fat frying your salmon in a chippy fryer is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Channel need to take a serious look at her. She is dangerous and some of the stuff she spurts out is totally inappropriate!

I work for a charity and we support young families that are in crisis or need support. A lot of our families struggle to get the basics for their children, we are never after handouts, but totally agree that freebies could be put to better use!
It's quite sickening really. I give all of my unwanted baby clothes and baby items to charity shops rather than sell them on for a few quid. We're not as well off as fopperbollocks says she is.. if I can mange it surely she can!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have been reading this thread a while, I have to agree those shoes are completely wrong for boys that are nowhere near ready to walk. Clark’s will only sell you soft sole shoes when they have just started walking. I got my little boys their first shoes at 13 months when they had been walking since 10 months. It takes a long time for them to walk properly with a lot of practice. I know these are her first babies and she is probably in denial but alarm bells would be ringing for me about their development. It’s not a bad thing as if they have asd or learning difficulties it’s best to get the support you need now but I don’t think she realises yet and if she’s surrounding herself with people that won’t tell her and deletes any comments stating that. she will only realise when they’re older and the difference between them and their peers becomes more obvious.

Reactions: 11
I agree with 90% of the comments on here but at times it feels like people are trying to prove how good a parent they are by posting how old their children were when they walked etc etc. I honestly don’t think it matters! All of my children were so different! My son was sooo late in doing most things but he’s fine. I think the point is that rather than acknowledging it or asking advice, she continues to pretend it’s not happening. She continues to prop them up and pretend they can do things that they can’t!

I think with regards the things she is buying/ gifted, there are so many conflicting opinions on everything and it literally changes form year to year. Most of the health visitors I have met have been appalling so I think you have to make your own choices and do your own research. That said they certainly don’t need Nike clumpy (if that’s a word 😂) trainers! For gods sake! 🙈

Reactions: 19
I agree with 90% of the comments on here but at times it feels like people are trying to prove how good a parent they are by posting how old their children were when they walked etc etc. I honestly don’t think it matters! All of my children were so different! My son was sooo late in doing most things but he’s fine. I think the point is that rather than acknowledging it or asking advice, she continues to pretend it’s not happening. She continues to prop them up and pretend they can do things that they can’t!

I think with regards the things she is buying/ gifted, there are so many conflicting opinions on everything and it literally changes form year to year. Most of the health visitors I have met have been appalling so I think you have to make your own choices and do your own research. That said they certainly don’t need Nike clumpy (if that’s a word 😂) trainers! For gods sake! 🙈
I agree, all children are different and will do things at their own pace but for me it’s their expression and reactions to things. They are too placid. I’m not saying there is something but to me it’s better to be cautious than pretend there’s nothing wrong. I feel sorry for her. She needs to get some help and advice.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.