Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That commenter makes such a valid point. Her family vlogs are literally just what any family might do in a day. No USP or anything any different. However I’m betting Fopps doesn’t take it on board and will snap back with some comment basically saying the poster is wrong.

Reactions: 13
She won’t take anything from it, buts it’s true. Shopping centres, costa, subway, Hatton softplay it’s so predictable!

Reactions: 5
Have been spending the evening catching up on this thread and it DOES NOT DISAPPOINT Oh Fopps... you may be struggling to think of any exciting content for your vlogs but you definitely keep giving us plenty to talk about on here!

Reactions: 9
How is it possible we're at a new thread ready. How is one person providing us with so much content
I was away over the weekend and was in the moment (take note, Fopps!) and when I logged in today, there were 12 pages to catch up on. 12!?! She really is the gift that keeps on giving!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.