Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s a screen shot from 2012 x
Oh is it? 😂 I was gonna say she really is losing it!

This !! I’m not well off but I love taking stuff to the charity shop. I could sell quite a few bits but I just feel better to give to charity and hope they benefit. I sometimes feel lazy and wasteful but I just see it as donating to charity now.
I've been lucky to have had family and friends who bought me lots of gifts for the baby too. These too get passed on when not needed. I always think there are people who aren't so lucky. So to see she even sells gifted items for what I'm going to assume is her own gain, just stuns me tbh when she can clearly spare it 😕

She said they are too big for boys 😂
What a bloody tit she is. They'll be allowed them when they're 18 then after she's done with the walker

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Omg her latest story on Instagram has infuriated me.... also I actually think she looked good on her story not knackered at all.

Campervanfan

Haven't watched any of those vlogs as don't like clicking and giving her $$$ for the mundane cackly cr@p that she posts - but will install ad block plus previously recommended on here to make sure she earns nothing from the epic fails noted above in Costa or wherever 😂

I reckon she's moving to 2 x vlogs a week (we won't mention the BONUS - doh!) as she gets paid for views on YouTube not on Instagram stories

Am UHMazed that she was reposting photos of shitty food. She is probably going back on her timeline now deleting old food pics so no-one will notice if she uses them again.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to her fopperholic logo cutlery? That seems to have died a death
Can you tell me more about ad block please

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Slightly off topic I suppose but I'm just trying to work out this pair 🤔 I don't see how either of them make any money from their Instagram. They both have a lot of followers but such poor engagement.
she does ads, 21 buttons and affiliate links. All it takes is for her to ask a question on her post and everyone answers like sheep even though she not the slightest bit interested

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Didn't she put on her stories that she got them sit on cars with backs on them or did I imagine it? 🤔 Also, I saw in her latest shite vlog they have those push along walkers with all the buttons on the front etc. What's wrong with encouraging them to use those if they can stand? She is gonna be a laughing stock at channel mum surely 🤷🏼‍♀️
She said they are too big for boys 😂

• Wow

Snarkypants

VIP Member
'CHRIS THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING FROM THIS PIC I NEED IT TO LOOK GOOD TO MAKE UP FOR ALL MY REPOSTS!!'
'I DUNNO NICOLA.....'
'PASS US THAT JAR OF SCHWARTZ I'LL CHUCK IT ALL OVER THE KITCHEN COUNTER IT'LL LOOK UH-MAZING!!'
View attachment 33934 this looks seriously stupid and contrived.
The mind actually boggles.
Are they cloves?!

Does anyone else think she under feeds them?

My neices and cousins eat so much more including at that age and fed themselves
Not really. My daughter is 22 months and barely eats anything. A few strawberries, and a few bits of pasta and maybe half a weetabix if I’m lucky. Babies and toddlers don’t really need a lot.

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Just my opinion here but if your going to put them in shoes go get their feet measured properly but doubt they would sell you shoes if they are not walking or that used to be the case at Clark’s Just as a note Fopperbottox .....so what Nike,s !!!!!
I'm not sure any shop can refuse to sell you shoes for your child just because they aren't yet walking 🤔