Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should have an insta because this sounds more interesting than anything I've seen from any of the insta huns!

Reactions: 24
You should have an insta because this sounds more interesting than anything I've seen from any of the insta huns!
Totally! Sounds like a really nurturing day. Your kids will feel loved and valued. Fopps twin boys will constantly be sending her bad moods…her resentment, her frustration, her anger and sadness.

She thinks she’s putting on a show of dream family but it’s so false.

Same with her marriage. This trip is complete damage limitation but it won’t last long.

Reactions: 14
God she is so braggy!!!!
Stop trying to show off no one is impressed in fact we all feel sorry for you. Your in Paris with your husband & your too busy trying to show off.
we have just got back from a week in Tenerife staying with my parents & we were lucky enough to go out for an all you can eat Chinese buffet & we were too busy enjoying ourselves & talking with no children interrupting or trying to eat our food & I didn’t take a single photo in fact we agreed phones away while out that is how you spend quality time with some one you love. In fact it was so lovely we did it again on or last night. My parents watched my children so we could have quality time & not so we could go clothes shopping. From those conversations we have so many plans going forward.
I hate to imagine what sort of conversations they have

Reactions: 15
Why does she need a smart black coat? For what purpose?
And why does she need to share it whilst on her Birthday trip to Paris!
Fucking saddo

Aww thank you I do have an Instagram account (well two, one is for hate watching old Flops lol) but my main one unlike Fopperholic I have on private with just a few family and close friends as followers as I post pictures of my children (I have it as a sort of photo album really)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
ANOTHER new coat?! How does she “need” a new smart black coat.. doesn’t she literally have about 20 coats?! Her spending habits are insane. How do they afford it all?!

Gosh their romantic/birthday break to Paris must be exciting if she is posting about yet another coat, Nikki how many coats does one person need? Put your phone away, enjoy Paris and your husband and post when you get home, if you really must. Sad, sad lives.

Fopps buys momentarily happiness.The feelings are fleeting, so she constantly has to buy, buy , buy.Her life is devoid of contentment, friends, feeling worthy and her marriage is empty.She chose to have her much wanted miracles because she was told she couldn’t have children.That hasn’t panned out as she imagined.No blonde pretty little girls for her, just 2 average performing monkeys.I could go on but I need a cup of tea,

Reactions: 18
Is she that desperate for money she’s posting an affiliate link whilst away on a supposed romantic birthday break. What a sad life! Bet they’ve both been glued to their phones for most of the time they’ve been in Paris.
Her spending is off the scale! How many coats does one person need!

How does she know the coat is so nice without buying it!
I bought a coat online, saw it in store before it arrived n I had doubts about it! Wasn’t as thick as I thought it was! So I wasn’t that excited when it turned up! I got the wrong size really but the size
Down would of made it feel to snug with layers on n the sleeves would of been to short!
I like the coat now but it took me a while!

Reactions: 9
I bet Chris is having a ball. Shop, shop, shop. Sniff some bakery products and then eat a salad with no dressing. Hoot laughing non stop at nothing funny. More shopping. Sniff a few more calories. Phone and social media . A thimble full of wine. Sleep. Line drawn Monday after she estimates that’s she put on at least 8lbs.

Reactions: 17
All the way to Paris to then walk around the shops!

yes shopping in Paris is wonderful if you can afford it! (Which she can’t) but want about all the culture in Paris that she could go see!

Chris won't be allowed anywhere near the Moulin Rouge that's for sure!

Let’s get our placement product in , my fake(real)YSL bag, what a pathetic waste of space is she !

Reactions: 10
I honestly feel like Nikki might not be neuro-typical.

I might be wrong.
I’m inclined to agree with you. Her behaviour is very peculiar for a 41 year old mum of two! Never known someone as obsessed with spending money, so restrictive with their eating, so unmaternal and cold to her kids yet manically happy about ridiculous things like trash TV, and behaving like a teenager fawning over Z list “celebrities”. Her issues are going to rub off on those poor kids.

Reactions: 14
Still dying at Chris in the UCLA sweatshirt all the insta huns are wearing

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.