Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at her jumper... she looks like a chav... anything but tres chic for Paris 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
omg who the duck other than a show off chav goes to Paris wearing a Paris logo jumper...the whole plane must be laughing at her. especially the flight crew, they find that kind of thing hilarious. I have many friends who are stewards and stewardesses. the people i know would be asking her "do you have an onward flight from paris?" to take the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
REALLY REALLY going to miss the boys?!?!? Pull the other one Fopps! No one is forcing you to go away without them!! She has left them almost every weekend for the past 6 weeks! The boys will know no different. She really is a pathetic excuse for a mother! I’m away this weekend, only one night and I WILL miss my kids but as I haven’t had a night away from them in 6 months I will also enjoy the break and we will all get over it. She really doesn’t see how UNrelatable she is!!

Reactions: 27
She's not even landed in Paris and she's providing us with some wonderful content !!! The fact Chris is wearing a UCLA sweatshirt too is also cringe..... they are both way too old to be wearing that kinda stuff..... it's not really hitting the classy image she will try and portray in Paris !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's not even landed in Paris and she's providing us with some wonderful content !!! The fact Chris is wearing a UCLA sweatshirt too is also cringe..... they are both way too old to be wearing that kinda stuff..... it's not really hitting the classy image she will try and portray in Paris !!
I'm just glad they are not in London rather than Paris this weekend as I am going away for the first time since August last year for a weekend and cannot bloody wait to go to some lovely places. shame about the potential tube strike but it doesn't bother me as I prefer the river bus anyway. its less stuffy

Reactions: 12
REALLY REALLY going to miss the boys?!?!? Pull the other one Fopps! No one is forcing you to go away without them!! She has left them almost every weekend for the past 6 weeks! The boys will know no different. She really is a pathetic excuse for a mother! I’m away this weekend, only one night and I WILL miss my kids but as I haven’t had a night away from them in 6 months I will also enjoy the break and we will all get over it. She really doesn’t see how UNrelatable she is!!
Its like she’s trying to convince herself she’s going to miss them, despite dumping them on mad Mazza/nursery/crèche most days of the week

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon she invited the parents round for half a glass of moet last night and they then took the precious miracles home with them... so Mad Mazza has two days of doing the nursery run..... and then probably 2 days over the weekend...... of looking after those boy's !! Plus she would of had them Tuesday... then next Tuesday.... tell me again Nicola how you with REALLY REALLY miss them precious boys of yours !! You are hardly ever with them !!

The jumpers
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Its like she’s trying to convince herself she’s going to miss them, despite dumping them on mad Mazza/nursery/crèche most days of the week
Always trying to convince herself!! I know no other parent that does this constantly!!! She doesn’t work…I cannot class whatever tit show she does as WORK, she could have them home with her everyday but SHE chooses not to. My kids stayed home with me, as I wanted to be and luckily
I could be a stay at home mum until they went to preschool aged 3. She “quit” her job to do just that yet spends less time with them then full
time working mothers!!! She’s a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
At this point it’s Nicola giving Mazza a break from parenting the boys. Can’t believe she’s spent so many weekends on the trot without them and yet claims she misses them so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG! Why, why, why has she got that jumper on! Such a chavy thing to do! Does Chris’s jumper suggest he doesn’t want to go to Paris with her? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't know about you guys but I'm almost rubbing my hands together with glee looking forward to this cringe fest. It's begun well with those jumpers! What a pair of pricks! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Don’t forget, her being away from the boys makes her a MUCH better parent🙄🙄…Whatever Nosey…enjoy your chavvy break in your special jumper😎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.