Fopperholic #81 Favesons been to A&E not that I care when I’m on holiday for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this “influencer” craze. It’s begging. She’s talking about leave the place as yiu found it…. Is this not standard behaviour? It’s not revolutionary fopps, you aren’t mother Theresa for having cleaned. Well done love, well done. You got it for free!!!! You absolutely should have left that place spotless and left the cleaners a present quite frankly!

Reactions: 28
Is it cattle country you are going to?

Reactions: 6
I dreamt last night that Fopps hired me to sort her Instagram out. When I told her to stop #slimming world on every post she cried, a lot!! Mad mazza was always in the room weighing herself! I shall have to stop reading tattle so close to bedtime

Reactions: 28
Truth occasionally comes out in her comments... not easy with 2 toddlers, with FOUR adults there to look after them? I'm well aware how difficult parenting can be (newly single parent to my 15 month old boy, not two, not twins so maybe I can't understand) but the two boys have each other to play with at a place with tonnes of kid friendly activity stuff, so surely is doable with her parents there too? Guessing it wasn't the most uhhhmaaazzzzing trip for her.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
she's beyond useless at promoting anything apart from disordered eating! it's about time she took a look at her techniques and maybe practised that shit SW phrase she was so fond of.....
"If you kind of do it, it kind of works but if you really do it, it really works"

Reactions: 24
I bit the bullet and messaged the place .......

And I reported her ad/prinvite to the ASA
What do you need to report to the ASA?

Both Chantelle Champs and fivelittledoves work is more professional and are clearly getting more work. I’m the case of fivelittledoves 15 out of her last 30 grid posts are ads. She’s weirdly #ad or some and others just Ad which isn’t great x

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Off topic…. But….. me and my husband split when my little one was a similar age, its tough! Don’t know the circumstances of your split but know you have got this and you will be an amazing mummy (while there will be some days you want to cry!) I’m nearly 2 years in now and it was honestly the best decision I made as I am a much better mum not being in the relationship! Love to you x

Reactions: 18
A lovely platform of bought followers Nikki, you fucking dimwit.
Deffo bought followers... her number stays on the same for ages and ages then miraculously goes up a few thousand in a short space of time yet her social blade stats show she loses a fair few followers pretty often. That credit card must melted and smoking by now. If I remember correctly she stayed on the same followers count for years!! Then when she decided to become a full-time beggar, she started buying them again. Sad cow!

Reactions: 19
I’ve got a theory here I’m convinced that Beggyholic and Rebecca “Beggy” Lamb are related old Nicola could actually be Beggy Lambs biological Mother they’ve both got shit taste in clothes both have shit taste in shoes both always on the beg and neither can do a half decent AD Both like their “fake” designer clothes bags etc and both brilliant entertainment value

Reactions: 17
I find it bizarre that the holiday company would give away the free weekend during peak time. Surely they'd be better getting influencers in over autumn or early spring to drum up business for the following summer?

Also her discount code only works for a month. Most people will be sorted for this year's holiday and not yet planning next year so I would love it if no one uses it and they realise what a total waste of space she is.

If they contacted her through Channel Mum they should be complaining. (We know they didn't, she clearly begged for it hence the salty replies and I reckon they probably had a cancellation due to covid as it all seemed a bit last minute).

Reactions: 20
I am somewhat pleased to see this hasn't gone down well. Maybe the tide is turning.
I would love to know if she contacted the company or they her.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.