Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't really know what to say about the re-using of photos tbh! Most people who do this state it is a re-post etc. and no one cares.. but if you're gonna pass it off as a fresh meal you've whipped up cause you're a super mum foodie and that's what you ate (not an example.. what you ate)... well. Makes it a bit different. I am questioning if I can even hate follow her anymore, she's that ridiculous!
If they state repost then that’s clear but she’s not doing that she’s choosing her words wisely on the posts she know EXACTLY what she’s doing

Reactions: 8
If they state repost then that’s clear but she’s not doing that she’s choosing her words wisely on the posts she know EXACTLY what she’s doing
I think you're right. Hence her sniffy reply to that girl earlier😲 she's been on the gram for years she knows how it all works!

Reactions: 10
The ultimate BS is the salmon 'curry in a hurry' that turned into a chicken 🤣
A dish so versatile it's trans species!
5 days ago:
View attachment 32896
2/9/18
View attachment 32897
It’s such a dumb thing to lie about. She could have just not posted it at all . Why post a chicken curry and then post it again saying it’s salmon. Makes zero sense. It is to convince people she is eating? It is so she doesn’t lose her slimming world following ? It is because she is twit ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s such a dumb thing to lie about. She could have just not posted it at all . Why post a chicken curry and then post it again saying it’s salmon. Makes zero sense. It is to convince people she is eating? It is so she doesn’t lose her slimming world following ? It is because she is twit ?
It’s when she doesn’t have anything else to post. Keep her engagement up, I think Harry pickard does the same

Reactions: 7
What clucks like a chicken, but swims like a salmon?

Fopperholics curry!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
interesting theory!
I think she was due to go anyway but then the cock up with selling the bars a week early last week I reckon they've just told her to go now.
I'm 5ft 5 and don't think fopps is much taller than me and on SW I can go down to something ridiculous like 7st 10lb until I'm 'underweight' by my BMI. Theres no way she's anywhere near that weight. I can comfortably hover between an 8-10 when I'm about 9 1/2 stone.

Reactions: 8
So she's admitted she's used the breakfast pic before, but the old breakfast pic has been deleted now 🤔 so she's made herself look a twit there really cos it's now blindingly obvious she's removed it due to being called out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So she's admitted she's used the breakfast pic before, but the old breakfast pic has been deleted now 🤔 so she's made herself look a twit there really cos it's now blindingly obvious she's removed it due to being called out
What’s her excuse about the salmon/chicken curry then??

Reactions: 7
I Also had to screen shot the comments it’s funny because we all know they will soon be deleted

Reactions: 4
I think she was due to go anyway but then the cock up with selling the bars a week early last week I reckon they've just told her to go now.
I'm 5ft 5 and don't think fopps is much taller than me and on SW I can go down to something ridiculous like 7st 10lb until I'm 'underweight' by my BMI. Theres no way she's anywhere near that weight. I can comfortably hover between an 8-10 when I'm about 9 1/2 stone.
I think she's said before she's 5'7 or 5'6 so yes that's a fair point!

Reactions: 1
That first girl who comment might have been a genuine follower simply asking a question. There is no need for Fopp to be so salty, she is rude and unprofessional!

Reactions: 12
She’s loosing it fast isn’t she, really starting to crack. If she’s going to do all this ‘full time’ she won’t last 2 mins especially the way she talks to people it’s disgusting. When will she realise not everyone will kiss her arse and that’s ok, doesn’t need to be so vile! Can’t wait to see it all come crashing down, which it will if she carries on the way she is. She’s getting called out more and more and she doesn’t have a clue what to do 😂 everyone will soon see it Nikki and they can see the way you respond to people. Not a very nice person are you.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.