Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the exact same photo screen shot & cropped...They always come out a bit larger than the original. She's hilarious😂
It actually looks like she’s taken the picture from a different angle like she was already planning to re use it and was trying to be smart about it 😂

Reactions: 3
I live in a tiny village that has around 13 houses, 7 miles away from the nearest town and supermarket and they even deliver to my house 🤣
I know!! My husbands nan lives down a mile odd dirt track in a tiny hamlet in the Shropshire countryside and everyone delivers to her! Would have thought that mr Tesco could deliver to a 300k suburban house in leamington spa. Think it's just a bit of a case of happy to flash the cash on a gucci belt but a total tight arse when it comes to anything else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does live in a small-ish Village, but I’m 99% sure that every main supermarket would deliver there....it’s definitely not out in the sticks and probably 5 miles from all main shops either in Warwick/Leamington or Stratford. Such an odd thing to say that shops don’t deliver there.

Reactions: 3
She does live in a small-ish Village, but I’m 99% sure that every main supermarket would deliver there....it’s definitely not out in the sticks and probably 5 miles from all main shops either in Warwick/Leamington or Stratford. Such an odd thing to say that shops don’t deliver there.
Maybe wants people to think she lives in an exclusive gated community full of footballers and golfers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why lie about shops not delivering to their address, it just doesn't make sense..?!

Reactions: 7
Didn't someone get her address when she sent out a newsletter? They could check whether Tesco or whoever delivers by looking on the website?

Reactions: 6
Didn't someone get her address when she sent out a newsletter? They could check whether Tesco or whoever delivers by looking on the website?
Wouldn't even need to check. I'm pretty sure unless you live in like the outer hebrides, tesco/asda/sainsburys deliver to you. Just don't think it was the response she was looking for as it was clear they weren't that arsed about watching a shopping trip they don't even do themselves 🤣

Reactions: 9
She can get an Iceland delivery like her besties Sophie and Chloe 👍 I hear Kerry Katona has a lot of Gucci too 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I live in a tiny village that has around 13 houses, 7 miles away from the nearest town and supermarket and they even deliver to my house 🤣
We go to holiday lodges in the middle of the welsh hills - Tesco turn up with my wine without any issues 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have been that sad person that checked 🙈 I’m doing my own online shop only because I haven’t got time to actually shop in between work and dropping kids to child care and back!
I do click and collect, so I meet the van in the car park and he loads the shopping into my boot, Warwick superstore do this service, they also do home delivery to get area! So unless her estate to too posh to have a Tesco van pull up on it, then fopps is full of bollocks!
Right back to forgetting a million things on my shopping list 😂😂

**apologies for the grammar and spelling**

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.