Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her insta profile says she is a “channel mum content creator”. That wasn’t so high up on her list before 😂😂😂
She put “channel mum creator” before and has clearly been told to change it as she made it sound like she literally created the channel mum concept! Bit like the “manager” fiasco.

She said the plan was “time sensitive” so I think it’s got to be something to do with babies. She needs to get her full money’s worth before the kids get too old to exploit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The instant dumping of SW, a company she thought she would be with for life, couldn’t have been her choice to leave? I’m not having she would have disrespected so much if she had. If I was one of her members, I wouldn’t be turning up for group next
Or she's just being a typical narcissist and emotionlessly abandoning something she feels has served it's purpose and she no longer has anything to gain from 🤔

Reactions: 11
And normal bollocks service resumes this morning, no way in earth is Lawson ready to
Stand. He looks so uncomfortable 😣
It's horrific isn't it, he's literally slumped over that activity table! All for a photo to prove a point. Ridic.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s a combination of shopaholic and foodaholic
It's shopaholic though, not shopperholic. So her name should be fopaholic or foopaholic. Her written English skills to the fore again.

She doesn't like food anyway - as we can see from what she eats - she's a liar. Even the first thing that you see when you see her on social media, i.e. her name, is lies. She doesn't shop much either, she'd rather scrounge to be gifted

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's shopaholic though, not shopperholic. So her name should be fopaholic or foopaholic. Her writtn English skills to the fore again

She doesn't like food anyway - as we can see from what she eats - she's a liar. Even the first thing that you see when you see her on social media, i.e. her name, is lies. She doesn't shop much either, she'd rather scrounge to be gifted
Bloody love your name 👏👏👏🤣

• Haha
It's shopaholic though, not shopperholic. So her name should be fopaholic or foopaholic. Her written English skills to the fore again.

This is what I thought when I saw her name. A Fop has quite a different meaning to what she thinks it is 😂 I posted a definition I found on the last thread. Basically it's a vain man who likes to dress fancy at all times😂😂😂 Doubt she's ever read any real literature in her life. Closer mag doesn't count in the hairdressers!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she's ruffled feathers with the new team developer or she doesn't want to work under them so she's quit

Reactions: 6
She put “channel mum creator” before and has clearly been told to change it as she made it sound like she literally created the channel mum concept! Bit like the “manager” fiasco.

She said the plan was “time sensitive” so I think it’s got to be something to do with babies. She needs to get her full money’s worth before the kids get too old to exploit.
Exactly, she needs to get in quick. I'm surprised that she hasn't had them 'baby modelling' yet .....

Massive nappy
That's what I thought too..? Huge nappy, why would she do that, wouldn't it mean that his poo would leak out more?

Reactions: 4
Gosh, that banned on her page, did one of the twins do that? The pictures are so tacky and so poorly done, just like it is stuck on there.
You can tell she is getting desperate now, Still desperate for free stuff and to be 'someone' The kids have no hope.

Reactions: 9
That banner 😂😂 looks like someone got busy with a pritt stick and scissors! between that and the bloody awful intro music she's killing the whole im a twit look

• Haha
  • Heart
She only cares about her Image, I can’t believe how many selfies that woman takes, does she think she’s a teenager again lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.