Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she told her groups yesterday while she was there face to face or if she’s bottled it and let them find out on YouTube...

Reactions: 5
Jeez...has it come to the point where Instagram and the like are now considered careers. I asked my youngest two the other day what they want to be when they grow up and I’m relieved to say that neither wanted to be a YouTuber or other SM person. One wanted to be a window cleaner and the other one wants to work in Smiggle! Happy days, little ones 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Fopps making £2000 a month on youtube is as much bollocks as her 2 stone 5lb loss being a misprint.
Just check her social blade. She makes £567 a month at the highest estimation.View attachment 32484
Oh good that makes me feel a bit better! I just thought I’d read the £2k somewhere but it did seem crazy money!!

She’ll be raging at her B- rating!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeez...has it come to the point where Instagram and the like are now considered careers. I asked my youngest two the other day what they want to be when they grow up and I’m relieved to say that neither wanted to be a YouTuber or other SM person. One wanted to be a window cleaner and the other one wants to work in Smiggle! Happy days, little ones 😁
To be fair I’ve queried if working at smuggle would give me a reasonable enough discount to warrant having to spend my Saturdays there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow! Not even done her last group yet. Bet her members feel soooo special 😞
Yeah her precious members.... Says every Thursday on her stories "I'm missing my boys but I do get to see all my members" like she gives a flying duck!!!!! Pull the other one fopperdicksplash

Someone in her YouTube comments suggesting she should become a child expert on This Morning 😂😂😂
Oh hell fire 😂😂😂😂😂 legit just burst out laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This woman is absolutely ridiculous, moaning because she has to leave her kids with her parents who she knows well obvs!! Try leaving them with a stranger whilst you go to work!!! (obvs a nursery trained staff) but seriously she is delusional, does anyone actually like her... She is not relatable in the slightest, mum bloggers are the day to day real ones who don't look fake and forced in photos, who are honest and rather walk round with primark backpack than a gucci changing bag, what a bleep she is, my partner comes in from work and I go out to work that's how we live 😂 our baby is younger than hers aswell and we have an older kid too, it's horrible leaving them yes but it's called life and going to work, you get on with it then you cherish your days off, soz Chris hun looks like you are the main earner now, not her as she kept liking to tell us

So her insta profile says she is a “channel mum content creator”. That wasn’t so high up on her list before 😂😂😂
And before it was just "channel mum creator" , she's been pulled up on that on one of the old threads 😂 making out like she created channel mum 🤣 has she actually provided any content for channel mum since she did that take over day ages ago?! It all seems very quiet 🤔🤔

On her latest post she went to a baby group FREE at the local library wonder where she got that idea from 😐🤦 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t get in her video how she’s goes about that’s she’s saved loads of money to live on. Surely a slimming world consultant isn’t paid that well plus she is constantly spending and shopping I don’t get it
I think the team developer role pays around 90k I was shocked when I sAw it in sw mag

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she mentioned in the past that she was documenting her IVF journey and hoping to write a book in the future and on today's video it is the first time in ages that she has mentioned IVF!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.