Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was crawling he wouldn’t be ‘behind a wall’ so you can’t see chris/ her mum/ nan/ sisters dogs brother/ whoever else cares for the babies other than her
sisters dogs brother.......dying 😂😂😂 probably looks after them better than Fopps tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or maybe this is the ploy to get herself a bit of work with the likes of gusto. I would have thought if she was such an inspirational blogger/foodie they would have already have been all over her.

Or maybe not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where's Mazza gone? She never comments anymore. I agree with all the comments about her diet. I don't like her as a person but her eating habits are worrying. What she will find is that in order to maintain such a low weight for so many years, she will have to keep dropping the cals or upping the exercise. It will be impossible to maintain for life so she may well start gaining weight that she can't shift for no reason as her metabolic rate will be screwed. Plus in a few years she'll have the menopause to deal with. She's setting herself up for hell. This is why people like her shouldn't be allowed to be SW consultants. It's one extreme to the other with the SW crew.
cant wait till she reads about the meopause, she has a hissy fit at being nearly 40 so thinking shes near menopause age will see her over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
cant wait till she reads about the meopause, she has a hissy fit at being nearly 40 so thinking shes near menopause age will see her over the edge 😂
I hit 40 last year and it was a huge life experience, I realised how many twats I had in my life and how selfish so called friends were. I found a new lease of life and felt able to stand up to these people, maybe fopps will turn 40 and realise how selfish she is and what a twit she actually comes across as! Oh, and start to dress her age and not like some wanna off a cheap reality show 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think her what I eat in a day is a terrible advert for Slimming World!! The fact she weighs is wrong too. Who only has 1 fajita wrap for dinner! Terrible relationship with food! She doesn’t eat enough and she’s far too skinny
Not even a proper wrap at that. A teeny tiny ww one.

Reactions: 6
Not even a proper wrap at that. A teeny tiny ww one.
You can have one of those ww wraps as a health extra I think. When I used to do sw I would have one as a health extra and then syn another one or two as well for dinner so you feel like you’re having a “treat” dinner with some guacamole, cheese, sour cream. The amount she restricts herself is worrying- she’s so scrawny it wouldn’t be the worst thing if she occasionally indulged or went over her syn allowance.

Reactions: 8
I hit 40 last year and it was a huge life experience, I realised how many twats I had in my life and how selfish so called friends were. I found a new lease of life and felt able to stand up to these people, maybe fopps will turn 40 and realise how selfish she is and what a twit she actually comes across as! Oh, and start to dress her age and not like some wanna off a cheap reality show 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
i have 16 months to go yet and tbh i cant wait, I've already started a friends clear out and stopped putting up with so much bullshit from people liek you have. My kids will both be young adults and able to fend for themselves ( i was only 20 when i got married and started a family) both will hopefully be working by then so i will also have more money and without sounding like fopps, i look forward to being able to do my own thing without worrying about being at the beck and call of others. Obviously my life is very different to her's and i relished been at home with them when they were babies, along with calling them assholes under my breath on a regular basis when the days were hard. There's a very true saying when you have kids that the days are long but the years are short and that's so true. We all wear rose tinted glasses when we decide to have kids and don't really get how hard it is, but Fopps actually has no idea whatsoever and I still cant get my head round why she even wanted them to start with.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I much prefer a subtle approach, you know, start with a compliment and then deal the killer blow, followed by another compliment. It leaves her confused which I love.
On my management training course, yes I am a BRUNETTE WITH A BRAIN :) they called these a 'feedback sandwich". I can't tell you the syns though, sorry :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone feed the scrawny twit ffs, shes like a twig with a big head stuck on top!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was no cheese or sauce with the fajitas either, must have tasted like dry spices with the amount she put in

Reactions: 9
You can have one of those ww wraps as a health extra I think. When I used to do sw I would have one as a health extra and then syn another one or two as well for dinner so you feel like you’re having a “treat” dinner with some guacamole, cheese, sour cream. The amount she restricts herself is worrying- she’s so scrawny it wouldn’t be the worst thing if she occasionally indulged or went over her syn allowance.

But don't forget shes uses her syns on the kids leftovers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On my management training course, yes I am a BRUNETTE WITH A BRAIN :) they called these a 'feedback sandwich". I can't tell you the syns though, sorry :p
Yes indeed, a feedback sandwich, although Fopps is not at a management level to understand this concept.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.