Fopperholic #8 Thereโ€™s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but itโ€™s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also SarahHarrisSarah - are you in here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ wonder how long before the thicko realises this is aimed at her?!
Didn't take long for her to delete this. The fact she has deleted it just goes to show she knows her boys are behind in their development otherwise you'd leave it on there.

Reactions: 19
So glad I screenshot and posted ๐Ÿ˜‚ SOZ HUN NO RUNNING FROM US!

Reactions: 6
The scary eyes ๐Ÿ‘€
Canโ€™t believe how fast that comment got deleted ? She needs a social media break that woman. Just have some me time away from SM. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the vlog - 22 lipsmacks later, yes I counted ๐Ÿคฃ, it was the only thing that got me through it.

Nicky feels itโ€™s important to have self care or me time so she can be the best version of herself. Nicky wants to work as she likes to be doing something and applying herself.

How about applying yourself to developing your bloody twins instead of wasting time with these ๐Ÿ’ฉ vlogs that you use to justify your ๐Ÿ’ฉโ€™y parenting?
Fook me what's the worst version if this is the best ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was me that put that post and now she's blocked me. I must have hit a nerve. I thought she wouldn't click as she is such an airhead. I really had hoped she hadn't blocked me as I was so close to telling exactly what I thought of her. She really is a sad lady, that post was on there for minutes. She must live on her nerves checking her comments every 2 minutes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
But how will we raise our kids without fopps' expertise and guidance videos?!
I mean look at her lovely relaxing bedtime routine, Grayson sat up reading a book whilst Lawson gets snarled at for โ€œkickingโ€ his brother. Lawson is then ignored whilst she films Grayson with said book. She then continues to film them whilst blowing bubbles at them. Top parenting there Fopps, story time is precious. Put your damm phone away for that at least!!!

Reactions: 10
I'm so confused ๐Ÿ˜ซ why does she do the flashy light thing and bubbles before bed?? Is it meant to help with bedtime? Surely it has the opposite effect because it would get them all excited? None of my friends or anyone I know who has had a baby does this before bed. We literally let her have a bath, dry her and get her dressed and then give her a bottle in a semi dark room so we don't stimulate her too much.
I looked at that photo of Grayson "crawling", he doesn't look too happy on that photo so she's either placed him there to take a photo or he has only just discovered how to crawl and is completely confused by the whole situation but rather than comfort her poor child she whips her phone out ๐Ÿ™„
Also, her tone of voice when talking to Lawson after he "kicked" Grayson. Jeez Louise! Could she have sounded any more fed up with life?? Poor Lawson, he's such a beautiful baby and you could hear him babbling away in the background but because Grayson was "reading" she completely ignored him. Absolutely breaks my heart the way she treats him! Also (again) after she's told Lawson off, the next video, where is he?? Why is she being blatantly obvious that Grayson is the favourite and making every video about him??
Rant over, sorry everyone ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Deleting and blocking that comment means that she knows exactly what she is doing. She should bleeping hang her head in shame the selfish, vacuous bimbo!

I CANNOT wait for instagram influencers time to run out and they have to go back to real jobs and being nobodies.

Reactions: 27
Itโ€™s kicking off in the comments of her recent YouTube video ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here & just looking for some reassurance..

My son is a month younger than her twins & her posts have always made me feel rubbish; she makes everything look so easy & like she enjoys every single minute. Today's post has seriously made me question whether I'm suffering from PND (where she says she enjoys being with them from the moment they wake to the moment they go to bed). Please tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't feel like this?! I love my son more than anything but at the moment I'm finding it really difficult! She seems to have so much motivation, like she has all her tit together! And if she has, good on her, but right now I'm sat here in my living room looking like it has been burgled with a ready meal, after counting down the hours until my son's bedtime all day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh man. Those comments on YouTube just look petty and trolling. If itโ€™s a Tattler Iโ€™m disappointed, I thought we were a bit cleverer than insults like that.

Reactions: 10
And the good old reliable โ€œI gave up my career for my boysโ€ cards. I do have to say the bit about Graysonโ€™s name is a bit out of order!

Oh man. Those comments on YouTube just look petty and trolling. If itโ€™s a Tattler Iโ€™m disappointed, I thought we were a bit cleverer than insults like that.
I have just posted it, bit harsh in places I agree!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Long time lurked here & just looking for some reassurance..

My son is a month younger than her twins & her posts have always made me feel rubbish; she makes everything look so early & like she enjoys every single minute. Today's post has seriously made me question whether I'm suffering from PND (where she says she enjoys being with them from the moment they wake to the moment they go to bed). Please tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't feel like this?! I love my son more than anything but at the moment I'm finding it really difficult! She seems to have so much motivation, like she has all her tit together! And if she has, good on her, but right now I'm sat here in my living room looking like it has been burgled with a ready meal, after counting down the hours until my son's bedtime all day xx
Please don't feel bad!! I love my baby but don't get me wrong, I sometimes count down the hours till it's bedtime ๐Ÿ˜‚ every parent does it (in my opinion). The reason she looks like she has her tit together is because she has so much help in the background that we don't see! She literally cannot do everything she says she does and look after 2 babies and police her Instagram as much as she does. I'm sorry she just cant. This is why she is damaging to new mum's, because she's now got your questioning your mental health. I just want to give you a big cuddle because I've been there too ๐Ÿ’œ

Reactions: 23
Long time lurked here & just looking for some reassurance..

My son is a month younger than her twins & her posts have always made me feel rubbish; she makes everything look so early & like she enjoys every single minute. Today's post has seriously made me question whether I'm suffering from PND (where she says she enjoys being with them from the moment they wake to the moment they go to bed). Please tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't feel like this?! I love my son more than anything but at the moment I'm finding it really difficult! She seems to have so much motivation, like she has all her tit together! And if she has, good on her, but right now I'm sat here in my living room looking like it has been burgled with a ready meal, after counting down the hours until my son's bedtime all day xx
You sound completely and utterly normal - thank god! I send you a high 5 & just to let you know it's perfectly acceptable to mutter *for fucks sake* under your breath at least 1000 times a day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ Hang in there, it will get better ...the first couple of years destroy and delight you at the same time. Fop is one of a kind and we have that at least to be thankful for ๐Ÿ˜‰ Take no notice of the false one!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.