Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's had so much work to her face that she looks like she's struggling to smile on the latest insta grid pic, I was trying to work out what looked odd, its like she's trying her best to smile but her face won't move.....not a good look

Reactions: 8
Of course he’s crawling, he’s called Grayson and is simply wonderful *eyeroll*
I’m expecting a video in ten next 24 hours to prove me wrong.
You can imagine the scene now her and ratboy sat on the floor, desperately trying to get him moving. I don’t doubt he isn’t pulling himself up, he looks quite strong, but she couldn’t have kept it this quiet if he is crawling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahh well done fopps for clearing the razors away from the bath this time and not filming the boys in the bath.

Glad that, as always we came be a help to you on your parenting journey. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just seen a video of her and the boys. Grayson with a book and Lawson kicking his feet in the background, omg the tone in her voice changed telling Lawson not to kick his brother!
He’s not even one, kicking his brother, he’s kicking his legs innocently.
Her tone has really got my back up

Reactions: 18
Just seen a video of her and the boys. Grayson with a book and Lawson kicking his feet in the background, omg the tone in her voice changed telling Lawson not to kick his brother!
He’s not even one, kicking his brother, he’s kicking his legs innocently.
Her tone has really got my back up
Yeah I thought she sounded quite stern with him 😞 it’s not like he’s doing it intentionally!

Reactions: 9
Her latest stories... Grayson forefront as always. Poor Lawson gets scolded yet again as he’s laying there playing ‘don’t kick your brother’... well clearly he wasn’t doing anything intentionally Fopps, no need for your crappy tone to your son!

She makes me so angry!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hey girls. Has anyone seen her latest video about self care? She’s totally justifying (or attempting) why she has so much time away from her boys! I have 2 babies and I am hardly ever EVER away from them, my little boy is 5 months and I haven’t had a night out or a date night yet.... she’s trying to show her minions that it’s okay for time away as it’s self care - yes but Nicki you have HOURS upon HOURS away from them a week!!!!! It’s literally not normal and she’s highlighting it even more by making the video 😂 no matter how you try and reason with yourself darling - it’s not self care, it’s beinf SELFISH! Oh and you’ve been fxcking shopping more than once childless Nicki you big liar.

OMG the tone🤬 he’s just having a kick around poor boy, hes not kicking him on purpose they don’t know what there doing.
Anyone also think that greysons nappie looked far to big for him🙄 or is that just me being picky 👀😂

Reactions: 11
I just think she’s trying too hard with being a mummy blogger. Everything so too try hard. If she relaxed and showed real life we’d relate! So many other twin mum instas are way more realistic. Who actually relates to her?

Reactions: 8
Also SarahHarrisSarah - are you in here 😂😂😂😂 wonder how long before the thicko realises this is aimed at her?!
She’ll only realise it’s about her after she’s read on here lol.
I hope she replies to this comment, it’ll be interesting *gets popcorn ready*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Putting them to bed and getting bubbles and the flash on her camera out... really calming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think she looks ill!? Pale run down she never looks healthy and glowing

She literally doesn’t give a tit about Lawson! It’s all about Grayson and the way she says ‘don’t kick your brother’ like he’s getting right on her tits 😫

Reactions: 11
It really annoys me how she posts these links to charity pages but when you look she's never donated! Can't she afford a fiver?!

Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think she looks ill!? Pale run down she never looks healthy and glowing
She must be unbelievably tired and stressed, along with starving herself but using picking on the boys food as not being hungry! We all know parenthood isn’t a bed of roses, and we all have real jobs and live in the real world. She is making herself ill and not everything is as perfect as she makes out. Only so long you can keep up a pretence before it starts to grind you down.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.