Fopperholic #8 There’s spit on her lashes & the kids have been rejected but it’s okay Fopps lost 3 stone (2.5 corrected)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the comments on tonight's tea asks how much dry pasta she'd have as a portion. 45g. FOURTY. FIVE. GRAMS. I'm an experienced cal tracker, and 45g dry pasta is barely anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
One of the comments on tonight's tea asks how much dry pasta she'd have as a portion. 45g. FOURTY. FIVE. GRAMS. I'm an experienced cal tracker, and 45g dry pasta is barely anything.
It's a kids portion. Like all her meals are really. Hope for the boys sake she rethinks her issues around food or they are going to be growing up and witnessing all her obsessions which isnt healthy at all ☹

Reactions: 10
I'm even more convinced now that her milk supply issues were down to her disordered eating and calorie restriction

Reactions: 22
Hey guys have you heard she lost 3 stone in 3 months? She never mentions it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The recommended amount on the packet is 75g dry per person. 45g is a joke :oops:

Reactions: 8
All these slimming world or weight watchers instagrammers are so brazen with their eating disorders.

Reactions: 13
All these slimming world or weight watchers instagrammers are so brazen with their eating disorders.
Yep and are rewarded for it with stickers, certificates, thousands of followers, gifted everything & a spice code.

Reactions: 11
Selling more stuff that she’s likely to have been gifted. I get that her boys are past the point of needing it but why is it not being given to a local womens/ baby charity. It’s not like she needs £20 in her back pocket...unless it's to help pay for the boys nursery fees!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh a hydratem8 water bottle. Every worthy SW instagrammer had one a couple of years ago.
Tbh I love my Home bargains £2.49 fake 🙈 much better than buying plastic bottles of water for work etc. I don't follow it though as an adult knows to drink during the day 😉🤣

Reactions: 8
Selling more stuff that she’s likely to have been gifted. I get that her boys are past the point of needing it but why is it not being given to a local womens/ baby charity. It’s not like she needs £20 in her back pocket...unless it's to help pay for the boys nursery fees!View attachment 31793
Jeezo that's scraping the barrel. How embarrassing!

Oh a hydratem8 water bottle. Every worthy SW instagrammer had one a couple of years ago.
This was the first run in/block I had with her 😂😂😂 she took umbrage at my suggestion that people didn't need to spend 15 quid on a pre-marked bottle she was trying to endorse, and simply just drink like people have done for millions of years without the bottle🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.