Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I'm a bit old and out the loop - what actually is mumsnet ? I'm surprised she hasn't demanded it be removed ?!

Reactions: 10
A37F2CF1-3D98-4983-988D-403D79A638D3.png

Hopefully this is allowed! Know tattle and Mumsnet hate each other!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I just don’t get the need the show the world! Sure I’ve took photos of my kids at the soft play alone and I’ve got videos of them
Going down the slides etc but I wouldn’t plaster it all over social media I’d be livid if me and my kids were in her videos !!!

Reactions: 17
There is a thread about slimming world on there and a few people saying she is unrelatable and smug 😂 so it’s not just us then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There is a thread about slimming world on there and a few people saying she is unrelatable and smug 😂 so it’s not just us then
heads back to mumsnet

edit to say...cant find anything on her other than the spa thread perhaps im searching wrong

oooh found it under Slimming World Blogs and Vlogs ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
heads back to mumsnet

edit to say...cant find anything on her other than the spa thread perhaps im searching wrong

oooh found it under Slimming World Blogs and Vlogs ?
After seeing on here earlier I googled ‘mumsnet fopperholic’ there are a couple of threads where she’s mentioned and I didn’t see anything positive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you look on the slimming foodies stories it seems that all the SW insta huns have been sent a copy of that book. Unlike Nikki they also show a picture of the front of the book. She is so shite at advertising the things she gets sent. Lazy ungrateful witch! Why is it so difficult for her to do things properly. She doesn’t deserve all these freebies she gets.
I hope she thanks you for the social media tip…reposted on FB tonight with a photo of the book! Digital creator my @rse!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Of course she loves sandbanks! Mrs Moneybags would think she fits right in.
we stayed on a caravan park about half an hour from sandbanks last year - drove through it and didn’t get the big deal, especially for little kids!

Reactions: 12
Of course she loves sandbanks! Mrs Moneybags would think she fits right in.
we stayed on a caravan park about half an hour from sandbanks last year - drove through it and didn’t get the big deal, especially for little kids!
Yes I’m sure she will fit in with her Primark shoe haul 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not the “weightloss expert” drawing more Monday lines. Is she actually for real? It’s so embarrassing how she carries on.

Egg whites in a carton makes me feel ill every time. She’s weird as duck. Won’t eat an extra egg yolk but will sling a bucket of vag yog down her Turkey neck or suck off a grenade bar for a “protein hit”.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow she’s counting Calories for 1 spring onion, a couple of jalapeño peppers, a tiny amount of leaves and a minuscule amount milk!
Could she buy any cheaper eggs! Now wonder her meals look like they need a blood transfusion! I’m an egg snob I can’t be doing with pale yolked eggs! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.