Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually surprised that she is allowed to film, nearly all of the sessions run by the children’s centre, where I am based, ask for phones to be put away.
One to respect privacy, but also so that parents are in the moment with their children. Sadly, this is something that she can’t do! Stop stalking your children and leave them be!
She probably has ‘special permission’ like she claimed she did when she filmed other people’s children on yet another trip out!

Reactions: 15
I’m actually surprised that she is allowed to film, nearly all of the sessions run by the children’s centre, where I am based, ask for phones to be put away.
One to respect privacy, but also so that parents are in the moment with their children. Sadly, this is something that she can’t do! Stop stalking your children and leave them be!
Was coming to say the same

I’ve never been to a group that you can film/take photos in(quite rightly) I’d be seriously pissed off if someone constantly had their phone out
The group are just as bad for letting her do it
She probably spun them some bs about it being good publicity

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She probably has ‘special permission’ like she claimed she did when she filmed other people’s children on yet another trip out!
I complained to the soft play centre and asked to see their policies and GDPR policies, they came back with a load of bs about her asking special permission. I then asked if the parents of the other children, that could clearly be seen, had been told that she was filming for and if they knew it was being uploaded onto open platforms?
They never responded, but the stories were quickly deleted not long after!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Why does she think that people want to see her kids at a toddler class or playing in one of the thousands of parks she takes them to? Who the hell is really that interested in watching someone else’s kids (apart from the creepy sick perverts that she exposes them to). She’s missing so much by constantly having her phone in her hand and watching them through that.

Reactions: 33
Why does she think that people want to see her kids at a toddler class or playing in one of the thousands of parks she takes them to? Who the hell is really that interested in watching someone else’s kids (apart from the creepy sick perverts that she exposes them to). She’s missing so much by constantly having her phone in her hand and watching them through that.
exactly this

Reactions: 14
100% this, no one gives a tit, and anyone who does is a weirdo. The only people who want to see videos of my kids is my mum and their godmother, and even then I only send them select ones! I bet the staff at these classes/parks/softplays and all the other parents think she’s a total bell end. She films everything because she’s clutching at straws for any old content.

Reactions: 19
Just like when she constantly films in the gym people go their to escape not have the anxiety a d fear of been caught on camera by her and uploaded to her Instagram

Reactions: 17
Just like when she constantly films in the gym people go their to escape not have the anxiety a d fear of been caught on camera by her and uploaded to her Instagram
She's selfish and doesn't care about other people she's only arsed about herself 😠

Reactions: 16
Could have sworn she was drawing the line last Monday...

View attachment 567769
[/QUOTE]
She is such a borefest.

Little habits creeping in? What just eating actual real food and enjoying life?

She is a slave to being "skinny". Get a life girl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Could have sworn she was drawing the line last Monday...

View attachment 567769
She is such a borefest.

Little habits creeping in? What just eating actual real food and enjoying life?

She is a slave to being "skinny". Get a life girl.
[/QUOTE]

She is and she doesn't recognise it, that's what is sad. 40 yrs old, totally conditioned by diet culture to become as thin as poss, and passing all that tit onto unsuspecting followers. She looks fine now, why force herself to overtrain/under eat and keep falling off the wagon? Constantly breaking her plan shows it's not sustainable. And she says she's fine with it, but then in the next post it'll be she needs to rein it in as she wants to be 'strong and healthy'.......yeah and skinny but you'll leave that bit out.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else remember the scene from Breaking Bad ? “Skank arse skank” 😂😂😂 always think of that when I see Fopps housekeeping skills 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you search for her on Mumsnet you’ll see a post by someone who was fuming as Fopps filmed her at a spa and put it on Instagram. Along with a load of posts with people saying how annoying she is. Gave me a chuckle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If you search for her on Mumsnet you’ll see a post by someone who was fuming as Fopps filmed her at a spa and put it on Instagram. Along with a load of posts with people saying how annoying she is. Gave me a chuckle!
Oooh do you have to join mumsnet ? I'd like a laugh !

Reactions: 13
Christ you know things are bad if you've made it on to mumsnet🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.