Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting on my hands to comment on the shoe reel to say can only see your cankles not your shoes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am younger than fopps, already had covid and generally fit and healthy and my vaccine absolutely floored me. Had it around 1030am and by 8pm I was an absolute mess and then was rough for a few days afterwards.

Good luck fopps 🙊🤣
Everyone I know that's had it said they were super tired afterwards and slept around 15 hours or so. It's due to rain this weekend again but she will still drag them out.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Lot’s of comments about not being able to see the shoes 🤣 she is absolutely crap at this, she has had ALL day to film that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's a blessing they can't see those shoes 🤢😄

ETA her foot looks like a canoe in that shoe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
There's not a single pair of shoes there that I'd give a second look to 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who buys 6 pairs of shoes at once? I used to be a massive shopaholic before kids and even then 3 was probably my max in one day! And none of them are that nice, and once again the reel is crap and so cringeworthy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her responses are crap “there is nothing I can do about it, I’m afraid” of course there is! How’s about you check it before you upload it, how’s about you start taking this “job” seriously and taking the feedback sorry criticism on board!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Who buys 6 pairs of shoes at once? I used to be a massive shopaholic before kids and even then 3 was probably my max in one day! And none of them are that nice, and once again the reel is crap and so cringeworthy!
She's got a lot of minny back after returning her trainers to Selfridges

• Haha
That reel is shocking... she's a bleeping embarrassment and she calls this work ? What an pathetic cow she is.... all day pissing about and the standard and quality is shocking... you can't see the shoes and it's dark too... just when you think she can't get any worse she pulls another tit show reel out the bag 🙄🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I worked as a PA at an investment bank.. just call me Jordan Belfort 🤣

• Haha
What the Bloody Hell was she doing in that shoe reel. Is this really what you spend your time doing Nikki Ryan and why you send the boys to nursery? Just to note I think it's a good thing they go to nursery as at least they are away from being filmed and Nikki's cackling for 2 days a week.

I worked as a PA at an investment bank.. just call me Jordan Belfort 🤣
I now work in the "catering industry", so that surely makes me Nigella Lawson 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Even on her story it’s still tit! She’s still too far away from the camera! I’d you’re showing shoes show the pissing shoes not your stupid smug face while you prance about like a tit!

Reactions: 21
I packed water colour paints into trays in a factory in my teens... that must make me Picasso.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.