Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone. I've not posted in a while but have been liking and reading when I can. Thread derail but I wanted to post somewhere. It's about how dangerous social media is. So I've been following baby Azaylea's parents and her mom posted a message today that someone sent her about sharing her grief as a journey to help others which made me very concerned about the toxicity of social media. How can anyone see grief as something to consume? It's only been weeks since the baby's passed and there's no way these people have processed what's happened properly as yet let alone still sharing on social media. I find it sad and insensitive that someone could even deem it as something appropriate to ask her to do. I'm personally now sick of Instagram, influencers and the way there's no consideration for anything.
Sorry for the long post but just needed to let it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi everyone. I've not posted in a while but have been liking and reading when I can. Thread derail but I wanted to post somewhere. It's about how dangerous social media is. So I've been following baby Azaylea's parents and her mom posted a message today that someone sent her about sharing her grief as a journey to help others which made me very concerned about the toxicity of social media. How can anyone see grief as something to consume? It's only been weeks since the baby's passed and there's no way these people have processed what's happened properly as yet let alone still sharing on social media. I find it sad and insensitive that someone could even deem it as something appropriate to ask her to do. I'm personally now sick of Instagram, influencers and the way there's no consideration for anything.
I found that whole baby Azaylia thing a bit bizarre to be honest. Obviously it was completely heart breaking but the role social media played made me hugely uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I read that on saffiyas Instagram too and shuddered. She’s not in the right place to be sharing so soon and anyone asking her to is insensitive (in my opinion). I just want them to be able to grieve and if they ever feel like sharing then that’s up to them.

Reactions: 19
@honey&lemon the constant need to share everything is sad.

I read that on saffiyas Instagram too and shuddered. She’s not in the right place to be sharing so soon and anyone asking her to is insensitive (in my opinion). I just want them to be able to grieve and if they ever feel like sharing then that’s up to them.
I thought this too. They both are to be frank and should take time off social media to look after themselves. There's a part of me that thinks they need counselling to deal with all that they've been through. From her care to now her passing. It's so sad. I have someone in my family who had a stillbirth and they're still grieving almost 8 years on. She never shared her grief on social media because it was private to her and her family.
This is why social media is so damaging. The over sharing, the self indulgent behaviours and show boating by people like Fopperholic. It all needs to stop.

• Heart
Why has she filmed the blonde kid in his nappy AGAIN? How would she feel if cheb knees filmed her in her kegs and put it on the Internet without her consent?

Put yourself in that bleeping portable blender, you head.
Just been on the Duggar thread catching up and it really makes me sick hearing this idiot is still putting her toddlers online almost naked. Nikki needs to read about that case and know there are more sickos like that out there watching her boys.

Reactions: 22
I really feel for safiya and Ashley and can’t even begin to imagine what they are going through but I just wish they would especially her step away from social media two days after she passed away safiya was asking for a dress maker and a hair dresser and I feel so uncomfortable with the photos of things in the clouds they are seeing what their mind wants to see

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just been on the Duggar thread catching up and it really makes me sick hearing this idiot is still putting her toddlers online almost naked. Nikki needs to read about that case and know there are more sickos like that out there watching her boys.
She doesn't care one little bit.... so noticeable when her figures are going down she suddenly puts on a crappy reel of the boy's 🤭 to grab attention - so staged the photos of them hugging when most of us know that our kids really don't do that unless they are told to- my kids were constantly kicking each other lol but how else do they learn about relationships - falling out and making up but no old Fopps parades them for all to see in every state of undress from bathtimes to nappy times all for views. I'm so glad I came off social media!!
I too have been following the Duggar case @ElektraWintour - it's horrifying what this guy has been up to- utter scumbag - hope they throw away the key 😔

Reactions: 10
Always such wise words .... wondered when you'd find Nicola's page ! She's on the same level as Ben probably worse ! ;) I'm sure you will find her interesting !
Thank you, I could write a book on some of these egotistic instagrammers. They build up a sense of self importance and celebrity in their own mind, their ego spirals out of control when unchecked. People rightfully criticise because their behaviour is socially unacceptable but they label those who do so trolls. They want to behave disgustingly with impunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really really hear you on this. I’m stunned by the amount of over sharing of children on social media. I think people want to believe that there’s good out there and there is. We all know the dark side of the internet and sometimes the dark side is closer than you think. The people who Instagram their children, especially naked or in nappies etc are hugely naive. A few years ago a member of my church (I haven’t been for years but had them on Facebook) was caught by paedophile hunters, it was filmed and then subsequently the police were involved and he’s now in prison. He was on my personal Facebook page. I had known him at church since I was 17 or so. I genuinely thought he was a nice guy. We all did!
When it’s that close to home and someone that knows you is potentially a predator, then I really question the minds of parents posting on an open platform, such private images.
It makes me feel sick.
As a side note, it also really infuriates me that when influencers that do post these things are confronted about the visibility of their children/lives, that they say others are sick for thinking about paedophillia etc.
Actually it speaks louder when strangers are safeguarding your children more than you.

• Heart
Mazza duck the duck off, worth the wait? What were they slow cooking on gas Mark 3? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

What it gods name is that pile of tit she’s brought on her reel
she may want to retract her statement about how her head of a daughter "has another egg" in that case.... reading that I swear Prikki wrote it 🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Them shorts wasn’t just tight round the legs they were bursting at the waist.

Reactions: 16
Your boy's and my boy's can all be tshirt twins.. we have the bottom ones 🤣 can't go wrong with a primark bargain 👌
I love a Primark t-shirt for my boys 👌🏻 the bottom pink I bought last year but it's one of my favourites 😍 the other 3 I got this week, such a bargain and my kids love the dinosaurs on them! From the Worlds Biggest Primark Nikki if you're reading 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I bought these wipes but I don’t use them on my face...except when I use them on my face.
She’s a flaming idiot. What a chump!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.