Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much is that blender she’s trying to flog? You can get similar on eBay for under £15...couldn’t face watching her video

Reactions: 14
I have to say, I feel bad in saying this, but those kids bug the crap out of me too and it's not fair as it's not their fault. It's just so false and so fake, the fake, OTT smiles and awful outfits..they don't look remotely cute, which is a shame as they are actually cute kids

I have to say, I feel bad in saying this, but those kids bug the crap out of me too and it's not fair as it's not their fault. It's just so false and so fake, the fake, OTT smiles and awful outfits..they don't look remotely cute, which is a shame as they are actually cute kids
Also...those first couple of pics, poor greyson looks properly cock eyed..beyond on lazy eye it seems

Reactions: 26
The outfits are just awful, I just can’t understand it. They do look super cute when they cuddle though

Reactions: 13
Everything is forced their smiles their hugs, kids usually beat the tit out of each other she always shows them hugging when it’s not reality,!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just to change the subject a bit, we've been looking at lease cars recently as my husband's company car is due back soon and really don't understand how Flopps and Chebs can afford to have two lease cars (her Range Rover and his Audi), plus 2 x nursery fees plus mortgage other bills as well as fund her shopping habit!
Just the monthly lease payments plus nursery must be close to £2k then the mortgage/bills must be at least another £1k to £1.5k (maybe more) on top.
How far is that savings pot stretching? I'd really like to know!!!
I’ve thought the same. They must have so much disposable income or they are mortgaged up to their eyeballs and she klarnas everything. I get that people can be really well off but she can’t earn that much and he probably earns a bit more than average.

Reactions: 14
So painfully staged! You can see in Lawsons (I had a fopps break so I'm not sure who is faveson now?) face that he's saying "am I doing this right mum?" Fopps and spontaneous just don't exist in the same sentence do they!

Reactions: 19
Feel so sad for those boys dressed like that. Does anyone listen to rob Beckett and josh podcast, lockdown parenting hell? In the last episode they absolutely rip the tit out of parents that dress their kids in beige, adult clothes with adult haircuts. It’s really funny.
All the insta huns do it too. Different shades of shite seems to be the in fashion at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why has she filmed the blonde kid in his nappy AGAIN? How would she feel if cheb knees filmed her in her kegs and put it on the Internet without her consent?

Put yourself in that bleeping portable blender, you head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
You can tell the beige robots have been told what to do they are constantly looking up towards her filming them .. so sad

Oh and she really is throwing everything at getting a Zara Collab for them isn't she 😂

• Haha
You can tell the beige robots have been told what to do they are constantly looking up towards her filming them .. so sad

Oh and she really is throwing everything at getting a Zara Collab for them isn't she 😂
And maybe if she bought them the right size of clothes and they fit well and didn't make the clothes look ridiculous then she might be in with a shot.

Reactions: 19
Did she honestly just say she's doing her workout from home today because she didn't have time to get ready?
So no gym because she's not had time to do her hair and makeup?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That’s 75,000 messages. SEVENTY FIVE THOUSAND messages. That isn’t trolling (even if she would like to roll out the #bekind on us). That is widespread disdain and disapproval of her practices and conduct online. Widespread disbelief at her inability to use ads appropriately and without exploiting her children.
The bekind hashtag has been hijacked by these self appointed celebrities in their own mind to justify their socially unacceptable conduct and behaviour. Their ego and narcissism is at a level where they believe that socially unacceptable conduct that they exhibit, should be wholly accepted by society without any form of question.

Their hypocrisy is such, they don’t even know what be kind actually means, they have no grasp of morals or decency and it makes #bekind null and void. Just a throwaway word used by airheaded social media personalities.

• Heart
Did she honestly just say she's doing her workout from home today because she didn't have time to get ready?
yep that’s how I understood it!

makes me laugh! I go to the gym looking like a bag of rubbish lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I haven't watched her this morning, no make-up so what Nikki? you would look less of a twit than normal if you turned up at the gym without hair and make-up done. the others at the gym would laugh at you less if you turned up without make up anyway.

So does this mean that she has taken the boys to nursery with no make up or she has sent Chris to take them.

She is the kind of mother that wouldn't take her kids to A & E if required until she has done her hair and make-up

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I will never ever understand why she thinks it’s acceptable to send her kids to nursery just for her to do a workout and take pictures of herself in various sized down jackets promoting some tit that she doesn’t use. She’s an absolute twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.