Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scraping the barrel with her content now. Surely it can’t be very fulfilling filming yourself fingering bits of food for a living.
Yet she declared on her stories how amazing it is to make this kind of content for a living and thanked her 'fans' for allowing her to live such a #blessed existance 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So what I don’t understand is why if she is constantly having to draw a line every Monday on her diet & constantly goes on about losing 7lb did she turn down “lots of money” to work with a weight loss brand. Why not take the money & try a different way of losing weight that may actually help your follows & bring you in content & engagement & also get her back to being at her lightest weight. She prob turned it down as twinset twit is paying her or giving her a good discount to promote him & CC. Say it was weight watchers she turned down she could have easily accept & been like guys I’m trying summit new as part of an ad & would then also get WW followers too. I feel she has missed an opportunity unless it was summit like boombod

Reactions: 21
Every respectable FOODIE has a portable blender and a boiled egg in their pocket don't you know

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t know this story! Was he caught having a fumble?! I really hope so 🤣
Well it’s alleged by someone who new petite knob, that Mr Fopps had a bit of a do and was caught at it in the locker room.Also allegedly taking back handlers at the Belfry , so he was asked to leave.Allegedly of course lol

Reactions: 14
So what I don’t understand is why if she is constantly having to draw a line every Monday on her diet & constantly goes on about losing 7lb did she turn down “lots of money” to work with a weight loss brand. Why not take the money & try a different way of losing weight that may actually help your follows & bring you in content & engagement & also get her back to being at her lightest weight. She prob turned it down as twinset twit is paying her or giving her a good discount to promote him & CC. Say it was weight watchers she turned down she could have easily accept & been like guys I’m trying summit new as part of an ad & would then also get WW followers too. I feel she has missed an opportunity unless it was summit like boombod
But according to her bio she is a “weight loss expert” not that much of an expert if you have to keep drawing the line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she’s lying about being offered a lot of money to work with a big weight loss brand. She will flog any old tit that she’s never used before or will use again, so why would she all of a sudden have morals? And she’s not exactly a slimming world die hard with her obsession with protein and calories.

Reactions: 26
I think she’s lying about being offered a lot of money to work with a big weight loss brand. She will flog any old tit that she’s never used before or will use again, so why would she all of a sudden have morals? And she’s not exactly a slimming world die hard with her obsession with protein and calories.
I reckon it was either a lie like you say, or it was one of those awful detox teas, appetite supressant sweets etc and thought against it as it wouldn't be good for her brand/possible backlash. I also think 1) She has never turned down ad work before, which is why this made her stories and 2) if she thinks the product was good, it must be a pile of tit!

Reactions: 20
If you get 50% off the blender, then a further 12% if you use her code, then it tells me one of two things....

1. it was over priced to start with

2. it’s a tit product

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So someone ordered one weeks ago and it hasn’t arrived yet… screams of a dodgy company to me. View attachment 560418

Then someone said that the discount code wasn’t working. Flopps tagged the company and they haven’t replied. Definitely dodgy.
Who even wants a spare portable blender the sad old ball sack 🤣

Deffo sounds del boy esq to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone else has said they’re tit. I’m surprised that Flopps has left that. I guess she’s got her money from them now and no longer gives a tit. It’s just engagement for her!
8A4BFC38-304B-4E51-88CC-6E6759D200D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Funny how she’s happy to take a portable blender out with her, yet won’t dream of taking a portable potty to help those kids potty train 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just to change the subject a bit, we've been looking at lease cars recently as my husband's company car is due back soon and really don't understand how Flopps and Chebs can afford to have two lease cars (her Range Rover and his Audi), plus 2 x nursery fees plus mortgage other bills as well as fund her shopping habit!
Just the monthly lease payments plus nursery must be close to £2k then the mortgage/bills must be at least another £1k to £1.5k (maybe more) on top.
How far is that savings pot stretching? I'd really like to know!!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.