Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen her blending before ... on SW she would never have a smoothie because of all the ‘syns’ created in fruit when it’s blended 😂
I love how any stories done always refer back to tattle topics, she’s such a sad sack of a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She looks fuming that she turned down money to advertise weight-loss gummies, or Slimfast or whatever. 😆

Reactions: 16
Will turn down brand work.
Won't stop exposing her naked (bar a nappy, even though they're practically toilet trained) children on the Internet

Reactions: 24
Will turn down brand work.
Won't stop exposing her naked (bar a nappy, even though they're practically toilet trained) children on the Internet
I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned this on here but I saw it posted on one of the hinch threads and thought of Nikki.

if you knew perverts were going to be watching your children in a swimming pool, would you continue bringing them in for a swim, half dressed? No, you wouldn’t.

The same should apply online where there is a good chance perverts WILL be watching, mummy blogger accounts are easy prey. How can she carry on? It makes me sick to my stomach and they’re HER children.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Is she stupid putting her half naked son on her stories...Why do that..Any1 can see that
Not that she cares..I don't think she could annoy me anymore then she does 😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So who is looking after the beige twins? must be mad Mazza.Chris looks as bored as duck, he’s deep in thought thinking about the locker room lol
I don’t know this story! Was he caught having a fumble?! I really hope so 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ha-ha her useless video on snacks reminds me of Marjorie Dawes - Little Britain "Now, another really really good healthy snack isssssssss.*drum roll*... fruit! I love love fruit as its healthy" She may as well add dust in as a low-cal snack and have done with it.

Also, crudités is now pronounced Kruu dee tees for all of us non-foodies, thanks Nikki Ryan!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic
1 you are not an influencer... if so you need sacking because you are tit at it. You don't do a good job at all
2. Your stories are pretty word for word with Hinch's latest book so have you been busy listening to that?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nikki Ryan Fopperholic
1 you are not an influencer... if so you need sacking because you are tit at it. You don't do a good job at all
2. Your stories are pretty word for word with Hinch's latest book so have you been busy listening to that?
She’ll be hanging on to every word Sophie says hoping to get a slice of the influencer pie. Tragic for a 40yr old woman

Reactions: 18
What kind of utter dunce needs help to discover the life changing information that fruit can be a healthy and low calorie snack?! Jesus Christ…words fail me, they really do. Perhaps if proper filling meals were eaten it would negate the need to eat handfuls of granola or slices of ham or yoghurt with options (ffs) throughout the day. Also no houmous ever is made with yogurt, the ingredient missing is olive oil. As a former ED sufferer and having felt some unwanted old restrictive habits return during lockdown I find it all so desperately sad and triggering.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The snack video, so inspirational. Thank god I watched it, would never have thought to have yoghurt or fruit as a snack!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Scraping the barrel with her content now. Surely it can’t be very fulfilling filming yourself fingering bits of food for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is tit at following BASIC rules.

1 The title of her snacks video should have "AD" IN THE TITLE so that you know that it is an advert and you can decide before you click on it or not.

2. Saying that the company have sponsored "a teeny tiny bit of the video" sounds ungrateful and unprofessional. Just say "it's sponsored by...". If I was the company I would be telling her to re-record that sentence.

Everyone else manages to put AD in the title and say "This part of the video is kindly sponsored by..."

In the real world, you refuse to follow regulatory rules, you get the sack...exactly why SW wanted rid of her for refusing to comply with her contract and she still hasn't learnt her lesson.

She is always late to a trend, so I'm sure that she will either continue to refuse to follow the ASA rules, or she will be taking her usual Tattle advice very soon and using the above wording (but of course she doesn't read here).

NIKKI RYAN FOPPERHOLIC #adfailureAGAIN

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I still can't get over a portable blender, who would need one? blend at home and take out with you! cannot imagine whipping a blender out of my bag and frozen berries from my pocket outside superdrug because I simply must have a smoothie :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I still can't get over a portable blender, who would need one? blend at home and take out with you! cannot imagine whipping a blender out of my bag and frozen berries from my pocket outside superdrug because I simply must have a smoothie :rolleyes:
its ridiculous isn't it. Especially coming from the person who couldn't even make a sandwich for a picnic in the park last year and bought all pre-packed food on route.

Not once in the 5 years of following her I have ever seen her eat hummus & crudities' or smoothies. Both of those on SW would have been far to many syns for her to even consider it. She only started eating potato's and bread when she was pregnant as even they gave her the fear.

Reactions: 29
This made me laugh so much you never fail me Lexi 🤣🤣🤣

Not only is she a perfect Paula, a snacky Susan, a judgy jenny... she's now a Brenda portable blender! No end to your talents Fopperbollox 👏🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Portable blender 😂 who buys this tit?
Literally the only reason I could think of to have one of these is if working away from home and have to leave hotel before breakfast is served, literally cant think of any other reason for needing a portable one when we have a normal one at home with a plug.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.