Fopperholic #75 Moans she is getting no sleep but only has her kids once a week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally - a gadget that will let me make hummus in my car.

🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Apologies if anyone actually needs a portable blender... my blender stays in my kitchen because that's where I prep food 🤔

Seriously tho - useful for camping etc. Can't see Nikki blending hummus in a field 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I got one of these for my sister who's going through chemo - she only eats vegan and organic and went through a spell of consuming nothing but smoothiesso she could pack up chopped fruit and some juice or water or whatever and make a lovely fresh smoothie when out and about and she was happy to know what was in it and she was happy to have a fresh made smoothie. It was fab for that sort of thing.

What sort of cockbag makes hummus on the go? Surely that's something you can make up and shove in a tub as it wouldn't go all manky? Like why?

Floppy totally missed the point again

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t know why you need to add yogurt in to make humous 🤦🏼‍♀️
Because Nikki Ryan is a serious foodie, she has many stoonin meals that she makes with things like orange squash, cherry pepsi and packet rice, we just wouldn't get it 😉

P.s How she can call herself a foodie is beyond me, she thinks it means something it definitely doesn't! Foodies cook a lot, use full fat, make from scratch, go to restaurants and have more than a pre-ordered dry jacket potato no oil!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s Monday... she’s back in the Zone 😂

Im just away to pack up my chickpeas, yogurt, tahini paste, lemon and paprika for an outing to mix up on the gooooahhhh. I’ve obviously taken my boiled egg with me too incase I get peckish.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’ve said this before but I honestly think that she believes that she’s a foodie because she has a few back olives on her subway salads. Olives are the only things I’ve ever seen her eat that resemble anything a foodie would eat but yet again she misses the point that a foodie wouldn’t be eating them from a jar of brine worth 80p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think she calls herself a foodie because she’s all consumed by food. It’s all she ever thinks about because she’s so scared of it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So called ‘foodie’ didn’t rate the food in Italy and apparently makes better herself 😂
4413933C-14D4-4291-8D2C-4A483777972E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She needs to shut the duck up she can't even tell the difference between salmon and chicken
This will never be forgotten, and I love it.

Cheek of her on the Italian food, probably didn't taste of chemicals (tasted of actual food instead!!) and that's why she didn't like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think the food wasn't great as it was some buffet tripe from some crappy all inclusive buffet. If you want good food, go out of your hotel.....

This made me lol
What I can't get over is she's on holiday - celebrating their anniversary going off the hashtags yet she's talking about syns and on plan..... FFS does she never have a day off ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her AD acting/voice makes me fully die inside.

Chebski mankles still only seems to comment on her ADs. So SupPoRtiVe.

Why is she literally a tangerine in colour and texture?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She think she's a foodie because her food is bone dry and not covered in any type of fat etc 🙄 the best meals are made with butters creams etc 😂 she has no idea! She obviously doesn't appreciate good food at all I feel embarrassed she calls herself a foodie the bleeping idiot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.