Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JJusa69

VIP Member
This is just a massive love letter to tattle.
Fopps, we know you're not approached by many and you take everything you can get. That's why you jump out of jelly pots that you never eat, bake a pie in a thing you'll never use, and now a blender that you'll never use.
You're desperation screams out to us. There's nothing you don't turn down.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

swipe_up

VIP Member
9D062E3B-D9ED-46A8-9CCA-3867701F0B40.png
Oooh what’s so important you can’t put your phone down ....

The phone ...

E15D9F57-69BE-41C3-A31C-EF3BD2FD7020.png
Fair enough, treat yourself to some socks too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
came on to the say the exact same thing, doesn’t she also say she worked in the motor industry 🤣 get over yourself Fiona 🙄
I worked on the pick n mix counter at woolies, does that make me willy wonka? 😂😂 Nikki Ryan, you do make me laugh, the shoe industry and the car industry. Get over yourself!!!!
I worked in a fish and chip shop when I was a teen - does that make me Captain Birdseye 🐟

This is fun - let’s have more of these! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Beckyboo85

She never really states the positives in having twins does she - as in they play together, are at the same developmental stage, always have a mate. Having children is hard when there are two of them of different ages who want to play on the climbing frame whilst the toddler can’t go on it. Just get on with it and put your phone down.

Why the constant need for reflection and assurance that feeling guilty is ok? Just get off your phone and get on with it! It’s pathetic!

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
So this is the ‘work’ she’s been so sooo busy with guys.

Spouting crap about gut health while drinking fizzy drinks at the gym, wearing shitty diamonds and talking with her mouth full of pizza. Lovely manners Nikki and you definitely know your worth😘

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
A weightloss expert for 20 years......who drinks fizzy pop in the gym and has to start her diet again every single Monday 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Crisp_Sandwich

Oh bloody hell- I’ve cracked and actually signed up just to rant about Fopps and yet another clothing haul where the clothes are too small. Those pink trousers... as soon as she walks towards the camera- ... she needs a friend to tell her to get a size bigger. She draws attention to her thighs by buying trousers that are too small for her.

• Haha

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I have 3 boy's Fopps, not multiples so I can't be in your gang (thank fuck) but these are the tshirts I love to dress mine in, not always matching but sometimes if we're out and I need to watch 3 children, on my own! It's easier if they have the same tops on 👀 £1.80 from Primark 👌🏻 you're welcome 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Thisnthat

“ I can’t take them to the park on my own” how the AF does she sound relatable! How does she think single parents mange? People that have no family close by? People that actually work for a living?
How’s about, Nikki, you teach your boys, your twins (that’s 2 boys don’t you know) some rules, boundaries and discipline!!!
Exactly
How pathetic is her comment, perhaps she could ask Chelsea Pateman who always manages to parent her twins, and still make sure her boys get to do lots of things even whilst her husband is poorly. Or actually just ask any other parent who just gets on with life.

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
They look like half of East17 in those ridiculous clothes. They are most definitely not child model material, as I've said before just normal kids nothing special, you can imagine how fuming she is they've not been "spotted" yet!

• Haha

Rc1407

Few observations from the latest video...

1) she said a different price to what was on screen on one of the first items.. usual attention to detail 🙄

2) the 10-12 loungewear didn’t look loose on her legs at all, it looked like loungewear should

3) I don’t believe the ‘these shoes were left in my basket’, I think she knows they’re a controversial choice and wanted to have a point for discussion to up her engagement. Why would they be left in the basket.. why did she continue to put them through at the till 🤷🏻‍♀️

4) so grateful for the clarification that she’s a size 6 and all the shoes she bought were indeed size 6, least that’s something she doesn’t size down..

5) the wipes... ‘I don’t use these on my face.... I use them to get make up off my eye brows’ which are on your face......

6) the general excitement over the clothes really instills what we always say about her, it’s the buzz of the quick haul she loves more than anything else. She doesn’t get as excited or manic about anything like she does a new outfit (ok, maybe over a salmon skewer or a protein yoghurt)

7) all the shoes are rank and very in keeping with her shoe style in general

8) is that fucking toe still ‘broken’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Moodles

Chatty Member
Why does she think that people want to see her kids at a toddler class or playing in one of the thousands of parks she takes them to? Who the hell is really that interested in watching someone else’s kids (apart from the creepy sick perverts that she exposes them to). She’s missing so much by constantly having her phone in her hand and watching them through that.

Moodles

Chatty Member
Begging for a holiday, begging for a Zara collab, begging for some AirPods and begging for likes. Wow! She must be so proud of herself 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Ceebee_Geebee

Hi everyone. I've not posted in a while but have been liking and reading when I can. Thread derail but I wanted to post somewhere. It's about how dangerous social media is. So I've been following baby Azaylea's parents and her mom posted a message today that someone sent her about sharing her grief as a journey to help others which made me very concerned about the toxicity of social media. How can anyone see grief as something to consume? It's only been weeks since the baby's passed and there's no way these people have processed what's happened properly as yet let alone still sharing on social media. I find it sad and insensitive that someone could even deem it as something appropriate to ask her to do. I'm personally now sick of Instagram, influencers and the way there's no consideration for anything.
Sorry for the long post but just needed to let it out.

• Heart