Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
imagine broadcasting to your followers that you can't find the receipt to send your "broken" children back because they're hard work today........when you preached about your IVF journey and how much you wanted your little miracles! How many of her followers will watch that while going through their own fertility struggles and would swap places with her in a heartbeat, total arsehole, could have slapped her smug face when she said that with the stupid giggle she does, your children are not broken......they're two years old!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
Funny how she’s happy to take a portable blender out with her, yet won’t dream of taking a portable potty to help those kids potty train 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I cant believe we live in times where its acceptable for people to film whilst in a shop with the intention of doing swipe up links on insta to make money.

How is this even a thing?? She is making money off things SHE HASNT EVEN BOUGHT.

God she boils my piss.

• Heart
  • Angry

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I got one of these for my sister who's going through chemo - she only eats vegan and organic and went through a spell of consuming nothing but smoothiesso she could pack up chopped fruit and some juice or water or whatever and make a lovely fresh smoothie when out and about and she was happy to know what was in it and she was happy to have a fresh made smoothie. It was fab for that sort of thing.

What sort of cockbag makes hummus on the go? Surely that's something you can make up and shove in a tub as it wouldn't go all manky? Like why?

Floppy totally missed the point again

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She really is shit at following BASIC rules.

1 The title of her snacks video should have "AD" IN THE TITLE so that you know that it is an advert and you can decide before you click on it or not.

2. Saying that the company have sponsored "a teeny tiny bit of the video" sounds ungrateful and unprofessional. Just say "it's sponsored by...". If I was the company I would be telling her to re-record that sentence.

Everyone else manages to put AD in the title and say "This part of the video is kindly sponsored by..."

In the real world, you refuse to follow regulatory rules, you get the sack...exactly why SW wanted rid of her for refusing to comply with her contract and she still hasn't learnt her lesson.

She is always late to a trend, so I'm sure that she will either continue to refuse to follow the ASA rules, or she will be taking her usual Tattle advice very soon and using the above wording (but of course she doesn't read here).

NIKKI RYAN FOPPERHOLIC #adfailureAGAIN

• Heart

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Where’s Maz gone? Shopping for pizza and riv blouse?
I must try a Chicago pizza with dad on our anniversary. We never normally splash out so much but it will be a treat and we will draw the line (again) the folllowing Monday. Glad the boy’s 😉 liked them too. I will follow Chicago pizzas on Instagram now too. From Marion McDonnell

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wearesailing13

Took a boiled egg on a hen night so wasn’t tempted by pizza and when they went to Haven refused to have a pizza with Chris and the boys so went out and bought a calorie counted meal from the supermarket. But yes we all know she loves pizza 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Buggeroff

VIP Member
“ I can’t take them to the park on my own” how the AF does she sound relatable! How does she think single parents mange? People that have no family close by? People that actually work for a living?
How’s about, Nikki, you teach your boys, your twins (that’s 2 boys don’t you know) some rules, boundaries and discipline!!!
I take my twins and newborn to the park on my own daily 😂 yes they go different directions but if you don’t get your phone out its Do able. I would t take them into a shop on my own. they are 3 months younger than Flops.
I get so bored of these insta mums who act like doing simple things are impossible or like they need an award. When they say “i had to bedtime myself” I do every bedtime on my own with a newborn thrown I didn’t think it was a big deal. I go for walks because I need fresh air, I’m on my own from 7.30-7 how on Earth would Fops manage that.
sounds harsh but why put two eggs in if you moan about having to split yourself in half. I don’t moan about having 3 I bloody choice to have the third.
I Really don’t see it being a big deal you often see Chelsea out with her twins in her own with scooters.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Noooow the disclaimer about only working with brands she loves / normally buys makes sense!! She’s never without her Portable blender, dripping in fake diamonds eating pizza! What a twat!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarice55

Could she be anymore pretentious... one small glass of white and a Gucci bag... dressed like her nan on a bingo trip to Benidorm in that nasty cheap looking blazer.... she's tragic she really is 🙄🙄
Why does she need such a big bag to go out with? Is it full of boiled eggs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart