Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, this could be the same woman who said Fopps was "smashing the patriarchy" by working one day a week and posting bikini pics on insta 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s deleted both now - poor fopps, she has to read here to figure out if people are being sarcastic or not!! God she’s such a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha she’s blocked me for liking the comment how bloody predictable of you Fopps truth obviously hurt...... I’ll be back to see what other shite you post

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just put my little one to bed after a flipping tiring day and finally having my me time eating dinner 😋. When I posted earlier, I was a bit ratty from being at the hospital so long and not having had much sleep the night before, so sorry if I sounded ungrateful and slightly miserable. I've had a little nosy and now there's pictures of them on swings as per my suggestion on the last thread. I chuckled at that a lot. I feel better now I know I'm not a negligent parent and I am present for every aspect of my children's lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just put my little one to bed after a flipping tiring day and finally having my me time eating dinner 😋. When I posted earlier, I was a bit ratty from being at the hospital so long and not having had much sleep the night before, so sorry if I sounded ungrateful and slightly miserable. I've had a little nosy and now there's pictures of them on swings as per my suggestion on the last thread. I chuckled at that a lot. I feel better now I know I'm not a negligent parent and I am present for every aspect of my children's lives.
Not ungrateful at all, you are allowed an off day! I hope all is ok and enjoy your much deserved me time 😊.
I like the comment about it being free, god forbid she turns into one of those parents that feels she needs to spend in order to entertain her children! I just wish the boys looked happier in the moment and not empty. It just proves they are not used to the interaction.

Not ungrateful at all, you are allowed an off day! I hope all is ok and enjoy your much deserved me time 😊.
I like the comment about it being free, god forbid she turns into one of those parents that feels she needs to spend in order to entertain her children! I just wish the boys looked happier in the moment and not empty. It just proves they are not used to the interaction.
I want to know what footwear she had on... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I want to know what footwear she had on... 😂
Probably not the poundland trainers though I really do think that they were designed with her in mind.

I don't know if she follows our tiny tribe who is also in channel mum but they got gifted a car for three months... Whilst watching it all I could think was Fopps will be screaming and crying on the floor watching it saying "it should have been me" 😂 🚙

• Haha
I’ve just had an idea....we need to start a ‘mass unfollow day’ where everyone unfollows all the influencers they hate follow or that annoys them because of child exploitation, not adhering to ASA guidelines etc. Say like August 1st? We need to start voting with our feet and encouraging others to do so...it’s the only way this influencer tit will feel the impact of the wave of unease about what they’re doing.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just had an idea....we need to start a ‘mass unfollow day’ where everyone unfollows all the influencers they hate follow or that annoys them because of child exploitation, not adhering to ASA guidelines etc. Say like August 1st? We need to start voting with our feet and encouraging others to do so...it’s the only way this influencer tit will feel the impact of the wave of unease about what they’re doing.
I’ve unfollowed all of them. I only follow family or friends now. They were really starting to annoy me and make me feel crap about my own life so I decided to unfollow and just lurk.

Most of them have public accounts anyway so as long as you don’t get yourself blocked you can still see their posts. I can just watch the likes of Fopp and laugh now that I’ve had my eyes opened to how shallow it all is.

Reactions: 11
It really looks like she has put a filter on the latest post of the boys! So obvious with the blonde child 😬 babies do not need filters! 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I also do Lucy’s workouts on YouTube. I have a 6 yr old and 3yr old and with everyday life of working both me and my husband just do not find the time to go out to the gym. Her life on instagram is not a true life, she paints such a false picture of parenting and makes other mothers feel tit about themselves

Reactions: 9
Who's this Lucy on YouTube? I feel like I need her in my life. At the moment it's just me and Joe Wicks (which is fine if you have him on mute 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whoever said she was off cooking mince earlier was so so so correct 😂😂 laughing my head off!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.