Fopperholic #6 Your comment is against the clock 3 2 1, Fopps will delete and block

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she recommends it. As a scientist I can save you all the trouble. I experimented last week...one eye with spit, one eye without. Result: no sodding different!
HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS πŸ˜‚ did she actually rub spit on her eyelashes?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS πŸ˜‚ did she actually rub spit on her eyelashes?!
yes its her "magic tip" when doing her make up, she licks her fingers and then coats her lashes with foppspit before mascara to create those spidery things we love to hate ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Eeeeeek on her latest post 😬😬😬😬
How long before she deletes this though.
And only because it is the truth.

Look at people like Louisa Zuismann, whatever people think of her, she protects her children from social media, this idiot here puts them right out there as she is desperate for a bit of money and fame. I hope social services have got wind of her and pay her a visit, she does not have her priorities in the right place.

Reactions: 12
How long before she deletes this though.
And only because it is the truth.

Look at people like Louisa Zuismann, whatever people think of her, she protects her children from social media, this idiot here puts them right out there as she is desperate for a bit of money and fame. I hope social services have got wind of her and pay her a visit, she does not have her priorities in the right place.
Will she respond and delete or just delete and block!

Social services won’t touch her, yes she is selfish and totally self obsessed but she meets their basic needs. They may not have the stimulation that they need and deserve, but that’s not enough for them to be involved.

Reactions: 6
Will she respond and delete or just delete and block!

Social services won’t touch her, yes she is selfish and totally self obsessed but she meets their basic needs. They may not have the stimulation that they need and deserve, but that’s not enough for them to be involved.
It is not their basic needs, it is more about the risk she is putting them in all over social media. I went on a NSPCC course last year, and if I had children I would not be putting their pictures anywhere near social media.

Reactions: 4
Baffles me why she can't exercise when the boys are in bed. Lucy wyndham-read has a YouTube channel with free workouts. Ideal! I mean I'd do them myself but my inner fatty hasn't quite got around to it. If she needs to exercise that badly it's an option though?! And just shows she doesn't HAVE to leave those boys.

Watching Insta like a hawk at the minute for the big takedown of THAT comment πŸ˜‚

• Heart
I’m just here for the passive aggressive response to that comment. I’m surprised no one has replied to it!

Baffles me why she can't exercise when the boys are in bed. Lucy wyndham-read has a YouTube channel with free workouts. Ideal! I mean I'd do them myself but my inner fatty hasn't quite got around to it. If she needs to exercise that badly it's an option though?! And just shows she doesn't HAVE to leave those boys.

Watching Insta like a hawk at the minute for the big takedown of THAT comment πŸ˜‚
Lucy reached out to fopps about her workouts, fopps said she had a look but they weren't good enough for Princess fopps. I do Lucy's workouts they are amazing get great results

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Awe man, I only manage to be with my child all the time and take care of her, look after the house and cook for everyone. Guess I'm not a super-mum 😩😩
You mean you don’t tag all your shopping hauls on 21 Buttons...? Shame on you πŸ˜‚

If this is what being a supermum is, god help us...!
I’ve actually just re-read this and think it’s some one being really sarcastic to her! Well played - had me fooled, so Fopps def will think it’s an uh-mazing comment πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.