Fopperholic #55 Cotton’s the name, begging’s my game sorry my content is so, so lame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well look who I spot at Gymboree with Fopps. Mad Mazza. And it looks like they’re having a tiff about something. Fopps sitting with her arms folded not getting involved at all. Not very like the vids she posts herself acting like she’s super mum and never showing Mazza is with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Well well look who I spot at Gymboree with Fopps. Mad Mazza. And it looks like they’re having a tiff about something. Fopps sitting with her arms folded not getting involved at all. Not very like the vids she posts herself acting like she’s super mum and never showing Mazza is with her.

Have you seen the video from 6th October where she’s grabbing the boys to make them jump over things and knocks poor Lawson flying! He was jumping perfectly well before she had to get involved!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

blimey! She definitely doesn’t look happy! Can’t believe she still takes her mum to everything I would have felt an idiot doing that with my twins, in fact my mum never did any of these things with us - I wouldn’t have expected her to! I just got on with it!

Reactions: 24
Have you seen the video from 6th October where she’s grabbing the boys to make them jump over things and knocks poor Lawson flying! He was jumping perfectly well before she had to get involved!
Just seen it, from the same day I think, and then she just walks off and leaves him! Super mum indeed!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Sorry I’m totally behind, just watching the begging for a toy box or ice cream parlour. It’s just disgusting! Pay for it you bloody witch and have them donate one to a family who have lost their jobs.

Well there we go!!!! The Fopps we all knew was there! Being a spoilt brat! Who’s filmed that? It’s almost like they wanted to catch her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The boys look like they’re wearing mini Dr Evil clothes from Austin Powers! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She’s something else isn’t she? When my eldest - who talked really early (you could have a full conversation with him at 18 months but he was a late Walker, a nuisance to toilet train - it took a good 2 years, and didn’t sleep through the night until he was 6) was the boys age he absolutely loved the alphabet. I’ve no idea why! We taught him it phonetically and by the hard name at the same time and as bright as he is, he’s never going to be the next Rachel Riley. I am immensely proud of my children but I would never ever brag about their achievements on SM, Im mindful of the children and parents who are struggling in any way and how it could make them feel. She is just not cleaver enough to understand that they all get to different stages at different times.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Them videos just show us all what her life is all about... Her putting out there she's a perfect mum and she's clearly not.. It looks like her mum is telling her off! She's like a big brat!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just watched it... !! OMG.... and then she just walked away !! 🙈 🙈

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

What a spoilt bleeping brat she looks here. And leaving poor Lawson on the floor, super mum indeed 🙄

Reactions: 26

Omg there is defo some tension between them. Can’t believe she’s the only parent sat with arms folded not joining in. Isn't it funny how different she is when she doesn’t know the camera is on her??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg there is defo some tension between them. Can’t believe she’s the only parent sat with arms folded not joining in. Isn't it funny how different she is when she doesn’t know the camera is on her??
It looks like Mazza is going ‘Cmon Nicola get involved’ and she’s giving her lip back and having a right little huff. She looks like a right little brat. Just like we all know she is. Those 2 videos are the real Nicola, not her filtered and edited life on her insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She honestly looks like she’s a stroppy teenager being forced to attend 😂

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.