Fopperholic #36 Blocked our Heather & filters her boys, swipe up to buy unnecessary toys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion:

a pickle dick with mankles we’re clearly jel and her TikTok really isn’t doing so well πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The hems of Chris's jeans are always socially distanced from his shoes. He must get some serious mankle bite in the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
When the hell is she going to stop going on about loosing 3 stone in 3 months, bore off🀫 It's over 20 years ago πŸ™„
She will be in a Care Home in years to come still going on about it.... 60 years ago I lost 3 stone in 3 months !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Ok people roll up, roll up... Fopperholic Bingo right here 🀣 (lockdowns clearly sent me crazy) who thinks we will have a full house by lunch time tomorrow...?!?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I've mot posted on here before... But lurked for a long time, as a sw consultant i wholeheartedly agree with all of the opinions of fopps...but.... This actually made me spit my wine out my nose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ had to comment!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've mot posted on here before... But lurked for a long time, as a sw consultant i wholeheartedly agree with all of the opinions of fopps...but.... This actually made me spit my wine out my nose πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ had to comment!!
I hope you deducted syes for what you spat out..... 😜😜 has h and welcome.... have your paths crossed with fopperbollox? 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When the hell is she going to stop going on about loosing 3 stone in 3 months, bore off🀫 It's over 20 years ago πŸ™„
She will be in a Care Home in years to come still going on about it.... 60 years ago I lost 3 stone in 3 months !!
Imagine if losing 3 stone in 3 months was your biggest achievement. Actually feel a bit sorry for her... πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the has asked her Mum to dig out some of those old photos. A bit of a coincidence that she's posted them after meeting her Mum.

Reactions: 16
I felt sick when I got the email. Im not ready to send them back but hey, don't wanna derail the thread so I'll shush 🀣 you can guarantee she will be dying to send them back so she can have some me time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I really don’t envy you guys having to make those decisions. We are in wales and our first minister announced that schools here will not open this year other than, hopefully, for a couple of key year groups for maybe a short period in July. We have certain schools that have remained open as Hubs for key worker children but I did breathe a sigh of relief that he wouldn’t be going back. I’m still working but my husband is working from home so as long as he is home so is the little one. Stay safe

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She bases her entire life on being slim πŸ˜”
It's really sad isnt it.

I was exactly the same, I lost A LOT of weight but my life revolved around it and I wasnt thay happy. I had kids and put weight back on and I'm heavier now than I have been for a while and yes I am trying to lose it but I certainly dont let it rule my life. I just enjoy life and generally dont deprive myself of anything regardless of whether it means I dont lose weight.

She is so shallow and only cares what people and things look like. It's a really sad way to live your life for sure.

Reactions: 18
So tomorrow is another SW, what I eat in a day during lockdown! Any guesses now what it might include, she is soooo boring!

• Haha
To the people who know her in real life that are on here, is she really this dull? Is her entire life about her weight loss 20 years ago??

It’s so sad and pathetic

• Haha
So tomorrow is another SW, what I eat in a day during lockdown! Any guesses now what it might include, she is soooo boring!
Low calorie crisp sandwich because she is so so so flexible with her uhhmaaaazing syns.

Turkey mince, salmon or chicken. A huuuuge salad and that horrible bran stuff that looks (and probably tastes) like cardboard.

I mean I could be wrong - we might see her eating a poptart for breakfast πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It has to feature her ham and pickle sandwiches she says she’s been having surely, not forgetting the crisps too πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Woohoo another YouTube video about turkey mince and fry light!

What a taste sensation. 😐

She’s so bloody predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Can't grasp the rules of lockdown , but she's still clutching onto the SW 3 stone crown !

• Haha
I think it’ll be.....

Breakfast...... full English with everything
Lunch.... a large white bread ham and pickle sandwich with a big bag crisps
Dinner..... fat bastard curry... rice...naan....sides..... then a whole tub of Ben and Jerry’s
Followed by a bottle of wine

In between we will see her ironing and letting the boys play alone

Just kidding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...... that’s more my day 😜😜😜

It’ll involve maybe porridge..pancakes.... omelette....ww wrap.... turkey mince...pan fried salmon.... curry.....quark.... grenade bar.....cherry Pepsi max....

Whatever it is will be boring... bland and resemble cat sick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Nicola probably told Mad Mazza off for letting her self go during lock down when she saw her in the park the other day🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.