Fopperholic #36 Blocked our Heather & filters her boys, swipe up to buy unnecessary toys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s suddenly managed to find old photos...just looks like teenage podge to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
suddenly found them even though she has said so many times she doesn’t have any, when questioned. Did she find them under a pile of clutter that she moved in that house??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You can almost see when it all started to go to her head and she crossed over from being decent to just full of herself.

Reactions: 12
stop with the tit toks.......you're so way off the mark its laughable.....stop it, stop it now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread idea:

Fopperholic #37: oh good god she’s moved onto Tiktok, doesn’t she realise she looks like a right cock?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Even in her “before” photos she’s not big.. just curvier than she is now. Probably just from too many Stellas at uni! I honestly don’t think she had a weight problem at all.

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion

House is a mess - too busy on TikTok
Something must satisfy her - it surely isn't Chris’ tiny cock!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
when I was watching her stories I couldn't cope! How amazing for her boys to be able to look back at that and see how loved they were before they were even born ♥
then in contrast you have old fopps who only cares about what free designer gear she can get them in and how many swipe ups she can do 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't remember doing anything like a scrap book. Chelsea must gave kept that journal right from the IVF journey. Little pictures and things she cut out and stuck in, her feelings and thoughts. It's raw, unprofessional, handwritten and totally authentic. All Nikki appeared to do was post photos of her belly and her new clothes and numerous expensive equipment. To me, these two are like night and day and I know who I prefer.

Tik Tok is so embarrassing. It's like any excuse to post photos of herself, her wedding and that effing slimming world magazine article. It's not Vogue love, it's a slimming magazine which is the equivalent of The People's Friend or the Saga mag. The vanity is off the scale.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
New thread suggestion #37 husband shows mankels ironing been cancelled
This is tit but I really want mankels in haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That tiktok is terrible!! Starts off about her weight loss and then randomly throws in the IVF and twins and then back to her wedding day 🙈 she needs to give up this hobby...no job...no hobby

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Secret walks in the park, Mankles on display. She’s bored of this lark - she’d rather be at soft play!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Loads to catch up on again 🙈 just saw on Facebook though that she hasn’t been posting as much.....really??? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s running back to slimming world quicker than she ran to mad mazzas today. She knows now it’s her major cash cow and the only thing she’s been successful at. Please can pickle dick be used in the next title thread 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.