Fopperholic #36 Blocked our Heather & filters her boys, swipe up to buy unnecessary toys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Tik Tok! 🤭🙊
It us so embarrassing.

..."Look at ME and my transformation." With the cringe music. She is stuck in 2003. Even her wedding looks so dated.
Those mag covers are mortifying. I was on some covers in my early 20s...Take a break, Bella, People's Friend etc. Bugger anyone ever setting eyes on them! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So tomorrow is another SW, what I eat in a day during lockdown! Any guesses now what it might include, she is soooo boring!
An uuuhhmmmaaazzing mug cake.
Fage and choc tit i mean shot
Some anemic looking tex mex turkey mince creation minus the rice as she is tit scared of it.

For the boys they will share 8 cherios and a fage. But then fopps will post a passive aggressive story that chebs let them have chocolate crepes.
For lunch it has to be them crappy pinwheels using the wrap and cheese as they healthy a and b. 3 mini cheddars each and a sniff of a munch bunch yogurt.
🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
An uuuhhmmmaaazzing mug cake.
Fage and choc tit i mean shot
Some anemic looking tex mex turkey mince creation minus the rice as she is tit scared of it.

For the boys they will share 8 cherios and a fage. But then fopps will post a passive aggressive story that chebs let them have chocolate crepes.
For lunch it has to be them crappy pinwheels using the wrap and cheese as they healthy a and b. 3 mini cheddars each and a sniff of a munch bunch yogurt.
🤪🤪
Chebs gets me every time 😭
Deux tits, mankles... Absolute gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why on Earth was she gifted that book that is clearly too old for the boys 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Or silly me, she’ll have them reading it by next week

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really sorry if it’s been said already but I’m only on page 35 of the thread and catching up! Unless I’ve missed something Why is there NEVER any mention Of Chris meeting up with his mum or how his mum and dad are missing there’re grandsons. It’s weird it’s like they don’t even exist!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Really sorry if it’s been said already but I’m only on page 35 of the thread and catching up! Unless I’ve missed something Why is there NEVER any mention Of Chris meeting up with his mum or how his mum and dad are missing there’re grandsons. It’s weird it’s like they don’t even exist!
Yep I’ve been thinking this too. They won’t have seen the boys since before Florida as well. No mention of them at all, hasn’t said they FaceTime or anything. They don’t provide Fopps with free childcare for her me time so obviously they don’t count. Always got the impression they don’t like her either.

Reactions: 19
I’m sure we’ll get an update now on Chris’s parents given she has to address everything raised here! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They were on FaceTime to Chris parents if I remember and she was doing stories cackling away.

Reactions: 8
They were on FaceTime to Chris parents if I remember and she was doing stories cackling away.
Yes I remember that - when Chris was sat on the back of the sofa man spreading and she thought everything was super hilarious and was cackling like some crazed wide eyed witch !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her story said she bought them online the other day - well I call utter bs! Asda quote up to 14days for delivery that is not ordering the "other day". Why can't she be honest and say oh i picked these up while shopping or better yet just say you ordered and waited 2 weeks. There is zero reason to lie about this stuff unless you have yet again ordered more stuff online and don't want to be called out about it except now people are going to question what makes her so special she magically can get her items faster than anybody else? And this is exactly why she gets pulled up so much on here, she cannot keep up with all these small lies and the nonsense she spouts. For the love of god woman please just be normal!!
I’m sure we’ll get an update now on Chris’s parents given she has to address everything raised here! 😂
Just waiting for Mad Mazza to mention Chris's lovely mum and dad as Mazza gets to say things that Fopps won't say because we have said it!!! Bet they can't stand their totally fake daughter in law....we're such a close family....yeah as long as the Ryan's aren't involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.