Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juniper

Chatty Member
I see she has jumped on the bandwagon of creating her own diary sheets. She already uses Princess Planning for her meal planning, so she's trying to do something similar!
It’s always someone else’s idea that she then presents as her own. She’s not a content creator, she’s a content copier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

lexiloo

VIP Member
The only brand that should be working with her is Optrex judging by how irritated and sore her eyes look in the latest stories, I can't get over how she doesn't seem to be worried that they look like that all the time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Imagine your brothers wedding likely being cancelled. What a perfect time to fawn over your own ‘uhhhmazing’ wedding photos. What a knob.
Isn't it the most vile act ever?

Her wedding looked shit. Everyone squashed in that bland hotel meeting room.

She looked like a hooker.

That's really mean of me to trash someone's wedding, but i literally have zero guilt over being mean about her.

Oh and ratatouille's bracelets 😂

• Haha
Anyone else think amber teething anklets are a load of balls?! Our toddler has never used one and never had issues with teeth. They look dangerous!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
as if she has run out of skin care, she was gifted huge amounts from elemis not that long ago and she's always bragging about showing her huge collection of products.......fopperbollocks strikes again

• Heart
  • Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
Everytime someone mentions Heather I feel the need to say we miss/love her 💖💖💖
I'm sure Heather will be back soon confusing those silly vloggers. At the moment, she's trying to deal with her sadness and if she engaged with some of the idiots out there it'd push her over the edge. Trust me, she loves you lot a lot 😍

• Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So she snaps the word “paint” at Lawson twice and then takes the brush off him to show him. He is a toddler not Van Gough!!! Thank god she hasn’t got a nursery, ofsted would have a field day with the child lead play approach 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She is not as comfortable in that dress as she makes out, shows a pic of her posing from the back, but then shows an online pic of a model wearing it and says “here is the front”. Why not post a pic of you wearing it from the front? And “Chris loves it too” screams insecurity. Doesn’t matter if Chris loves it or hates it, you’re wearing it!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Juniper

Chatty Member
It really bugs me that she calls this twatting about on Instagram her job, but she never proofs anything she puts out into the world.

Those stories with the aquadoodle, they got interrupted twice with her phone notifications going off (which then means the story audio goes down). They look beyond unprofessional.

If she hasn’t got time to do it properly, she shouldn’t do it at all. Every little moment like that makes her look even more of an amateur. And stupid. And lazy.

JJusa69

VIP Member
So the next time she's doing her hour long skin care and make up routine, I want someone to rip the brushes out of her hands, put her mascara on wrong and put the wrong colour lipstick on.
That's EXACTLY what she's doing when she interferes with the boys play.
STOP DOING IT. LET THEM PLAY THEMSELVES. THERE IS NO RIGHT AND WRONG.
ps. Someone doing her makeup for her would probably do a better job 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

sbeg77

Chatty Member
"Don't let anyone stop you from doing what you want....Just do you!"...etc, etc.. bluergh! I hate that phrase! It means you also don't care about the impact of your actions, or what you say!

Translated to:

Don't tell me I shouldn't buy clothes, beauty products or new toys, even though plenty nurses have told me not to... I really need them as I haven't had a facial for a while and I don't have enough pyjamas, or leggings to wear in the house!

Don't tell me I filter, or edit my photos. This is really me.. my door frames are just a bit bent!

Don't tell me I shouldn't use swipe ups, or 21 buttons to make money from you in a pandemic.... I still have a business to run, don't you know!

Don't tell me to play with BOTH of my children equally in a loving, caring way at home ...I need to keep taking selfies and making videos about myself!

Don't dare tell me to give up MY make up room for a playroom!

Don't tell me to stop talking drivel. This is my job.. I mean hobby..I mean, I'm just being me...being kind! I don't care what people say about me, it's just other people's opinions. Be kind to me people!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Lawson picked the green paper up and said ‘green’ as she kept shouting colours out... totally dismissed it as he wasn’t following the ‘game’ 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Her parenting is so bloody strange!! She has no idea and she just pushes them to do activities hat are not appropriate for their age. It’s so bizarre!!

lexiloo

VIP Member
so after many many months of tagging ellas kitchen desperately in posts every time she showed their pouches she's finally got a collab, so far shes called them by the wrong name and leaked the brand despite saying she can't say who it is, oh this is going to be tattle gold for sure ;) cannot wait!!! please, please, please let her have to film an advert for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

NoseyNorris

For someone whom never ever ever ever ever visits this site, she knows an awful lot about what's said on here. Maybe the same "friend" that told her about the Slimming World rumours told her. 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️ TWUNT!

• Haha
Reactions: 31